Chapter 32

"I call the door seat." Louis said before running to the cab and sitting near the door.

"Let me widen it smart one." Melodie said. She pulled Louis out before widening the cab. We climbed in and sat down. I got stuck with Louis next to me.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Where is it going to be?" Gabe asked.

"At their house." Will butted in.

"To Jeana and Jesse's apartment." Gabe ordered before the cab zoomed off.

"So lets see... Isn't it gonna be at a church?" Sophia asked.

"Yeah but we are meeting up at Jesse's apartment." Michael said.

"Then from there they'll take us to the church." Niall said.

"Where they'll get married." David said.

"So I'm guessing you don't have a date David?" Eleanor asked.

"Or you Cole?" Calum added.

"I have a friend who lives here. She's going to meet us at Jesse's apartment." David said.

"And Camila is already there." Cole said with a grin. He scooted closer to me but Louis growled at him.

"Calm down Lou. I won't bite." Cole said.

"But you will punch." Liam snapped.

"Kick." Chrissy added.

"And slap." Zayn growl.

"Guess what guys." Ella said cheerfully.

"What love?" Luke said before kissing her cheek.

"Ella, Monica and I found a... Sorceress, I guess you would call her, who lives here in Philly." Kenzie said.

"And she is willing to design our outfits. Since we need clothes that won't... burn," Monica said.

"Freeze." Ella added.

"Rip because of growth." Monica said.

"Or any of those things, we paid her and she is going to give them to us at the wedding." Kenzie finished.

"And because we knew everyone would want to be... Unique, she is letting us go to her car and add on anythin' we want." Ella said.

"And you get to pick the color of the outfit." Monica said before clapping.

"Lets settle on one color." Ashton suggested.

"Why?" The three girls asked.

"So we'll look more like a team." Alex said.

"But-" The three started.

"And if anyone sees us, they won't know who it is because we all have the same color outfit." Perrie said.

"Deal." Everyone but the three girls said.

"What color?" Claire asked.

"Pink." Logan squealed.

"No." The guys said.

"Red?" Gabriel suggested.

"Might send the wrong message." Luke asked.

"How?" Harry asked.

"They might think we are trying to bomb them or something." Calum said.

"So lets go with..." Riley started.

"Black." "Blue." Jess and Dana said.

"Rock Paper Scissors." Alex said.

"Rock Paper Scissors shoot." Ash said. Dana and Jess shot, Dana rock and Jess paper.

"Yes!" Jess shouted.

"Black it is." Chrissy said with a smile.

"We have arrived." The driver said.

"Awesome." Claire said. We all climbed out of the cab, Will giving the guy the money.

"Keep the change." Will said.

"What floor?" Dave asked.

"14." Cole said.

"Room?" Soph asked.

"18." Zayn said.

"I wonder if she'll like the presents." Eleanor randomly said.

"I wonder if he got strippers." Dana said before Logan shot him a glare.

"Shows how much you care." Logan said before walking to David and wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm abducting her now." Dave said before walking out of the elevator.

"I didn't mean it baby!" Dana yelled.

"Such an ass." Harry chuckled before patting Dana on the back.

"And I thought you were the one." Liam chuckled before walking away with Sophia.

"Jerk. Flips hair." Louis said before chuckling.

"Logan! You forgot your gift!" Melodie shouted before Logan looked back.

"No you didn't!" Michael yelled before shoving Melodie slightly. He snatched the box out of her hands and walked away.

"You're an idiot." Niall laughed before punching Michael's arm.

"He gets that a lot." Perrie chuckled before Michael tackled her. They wrestled on the floor before Riley pulled them apart.

"You're wearing a dress for Pete's sake." Riley complained to Perrie.

Oh how I love my family. Note the sarcasm.

----------

Hello my lovely tacos! I have decided to end the book at chapter 40, hopefully. I really do hope you enjoyed the book and please help me make it... a little famous I guess.

Who would you be if you were one of these people? Comment on this paragraph.

I'd be Logan 'cause she has wings and is Cupid. But that's me. Antyways, bye!

~Angie!