Chapter 10

"Harry get Ashton, Chrissy, Cole and Ella. Sophia get Gabriel, Jessica, Liam and Logan. Eleanor get Louis, Luke, Monica and Niall. I'll get Perrie, Will and Zayn." Dana said.

I ran over to Ashton and started pulling at the roots. He winced in pain once I took them off and he coughed, closing his eyes and keeping his lying position on the floor. I ran to Chrissy, climbing up the tree and pulling at the vines. She started to fall so I ran down and caught her. I lied her down next to Ashton, her wincing in pain as well.

"Help. Megan." Cole whispered.

I nodded my head and pulled the vines off his legs. I ran up the tree and pulled the vines off before he fell too. I caught him and he winced in pain. I dragged him next to Chrissy and ran to Ella. I did the same thing I did to Cole and Chrissy before placing her next to Cole.

"Need help?" I asked the others. I looked back and Sophia and Dana were getting Niall off.

"Get Zayn off." Eleanor said.

I walked over to Zayn and ripped the vines to bits. He fell and I grabbed him. He changed to his human self and I dragged him next to the others.

"Get Perrie off." Eleanor told Sophia. "I'll Luke off." She told herself. "Get Jess off." She told Dana. "You can get Logan and I will get Louis." She finished off.

I walked to Logan and ripped the vines around her wings. I placed them next to Liam. I walked to Logan's body again and pulled her off. I wrapped her arms around Liam's neck and placed her on top of him.

"I'm sorry I failed you baby girl." I whispered to her before kissing her forehead. I looked back at the others and they pulled Monica off last, setting her next to Gabe. Sophia grabbed their hands and intertwined their fingers together.

"Well I'm off now. Bye everyone." Taylor said. She got up and moved Megan.

"Wait." I said. She looked back and furrowed her eyebrows. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I walked to her and leaned in.

"Now!" Dana screamed. Eleanor floated up into the air and sent lighting to Taylor.

"You betrayed me!" Taylor said. The lighting bolt hit her but Taylor disappeared.

"Ella!" Sophia said. "You're up." She said. I looked over at her and Ella's eyes were open.

"It hurts." Ella whispered. She lifted her hand up and placed it on her heart. Her body started to glow before turning into her normal color. "That's better." She said before getting up.

"Can you heal everyone else?" I asked. Ella nodded and closed her eyes. Every body on the floor was lifted into the air before being placed on the floor again.

"Can you heal Megan?" Louis said. He stood up and walked to Megan.

"It will take a while. A day or two. Just don't touch the circle around her. It's what's keeping her alive." Ella said.

"Lets go home." Zayn said. Everyone got up from the floor and started walking to Megan's house.

"How are we going to move Megan?" I asked.

"I've got this." Gabe said. He looked back at Megan and the ball moved. "Take her with you up there Sophia." He said. He pointed his index and middle finger up and the ball moved up next to Sophia.

"You're gonna have to help me." Sophia said. She dropped down next to Gabe and picked him up. They floated up in the air and took Megan with them.

"Logan. Wake up." I whispered. She is breathing but didn't move. I picked her up and I looked over her body. She looks pale. "Dana. Will. Anyone really. What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"What's wrong with them actually?" Will asked. I looked over at Liam, Cole, Niall, Calum, Jess, Luke and Monica. They seemed almost lifeless.

"Here, I got her." Dana said, reaching out to get Logan. I handed her to him and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Can you help us out please?" Will asked no one in particular.

Ashton and Louis walked over, Ashton grabbing Jess and Louis grabbing Monica and Luke. Chrissy is in the trees again so she wrapped her webs around Calum and picked him up. Eleanor and Sophia walked over and wrapped their arms around Liam before picking him up. I walked to Cole and picked him up. His breathing barely noticable but still there.

"Lets go. Maybe Melodie can cast a spell on the house to protect us." Gabe said from above me.

"Calum's too heavy and I can't swing with him. Anyone wanna help?" Chrissy said. I looked up and nodded.

"Throw him." I said.

Chrissy nodded and threw him towards me. I ran forward before catching him and swinging Cole over my shoulder. Zayn walked over and turned into his wolf form before looking at me. I lied Calum down on Zayn's back before Zayn looked up at Chrissy.

"He needs some webs." I said. Chrissy nodded before dropping to the floor. She wrapped Calum and Zayn's stomachs with webs before swinging up into the trees again. We walked for half an hour before reaching Megan's house.

We all sat down on the couches, floor, ceiling and table. Chrissy made a web in a corner and sat there, Calum next to her and Sophia is sitting in the air next to her and Liam is lying on her lap. Zayn is in his wolf form and Perrie is sitting on him, growing and shrinking the plants in the pots. Megan has a huge aquarium that runs from the wall on the left, goes behind the T.V., and ends on the wall on the right. Luke is swimming in it, Ella splashing the water on him. Ashton is holding Jess on the floor, he keeps stoning the flowers Perrie blooms. Louis and Eleanor are lying on the floor like star fish. Niall is sitting in a corner, turning into his form then back to himself. Will is multiplying himself around the room then making one of himself again. Cole is lying next to Megan who is still in her circle. Dana is holding Logan and playing with her hair. Gabe is in a corner with Monica, they are sitting there quiet. Melodie came walking in and looked at us one by one.

"You all need some rest. Goodnight." She said before throwing pink dust into the air. The room started spinning before it became pitch black.