Chapter 16

We pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant and walked in. Looking around there were nice lights, quiet music and trees growing in some places.

"Scheduled?" The lady at the stand asked.

"Yes. Jessica Cade." Jess said. The lady nodded and motioned us to follow her.

"Nice place." Monica whispered as we passed by a few doors.

"Guessing we get our own privacy?" Logan asked.

"Most likely." Melodie answered. The lady stopped in front of a door and we looked inside.

"This is your destination. Have fun." The lady said before walking away.

"Lets go." Jess said.

We walked in and there was loud music everywhere. Colorful lights filled the place with color and it was dark. We walked further and found everyone dancing in the room. It was kind of small but we had enough room to be spread out. There is DJ Dana and DJ Gabe on the stage.

"Why did we have to dress up if it's nothing like out there?!" Melodie practically screamed over the music.

"Because they wouldn't let us in if we looked like we are going to a club!" Monica screamed back.

"Lets go." Jess said, motioning us to a restroom.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked.

"We are changing into something more... Appropriate." Jess said before pulling out 5 bags. She hand each of us one, keeping the last one.

We walked into our own stall and I pulled out the contents in the bag. A black, strapless shirt, an above mid thigh, black skirt, black Vans, a black, leather jacket and a black beanie. I slipped the clothes on before walking out of my stall.

"Move your ass." Jess said before pushing Melodie to the side.

"Move your's." Melodie laughed out. I rolled my eyes and placed my clothes in the bag. I slipped the beanie on and looked at the girls.

"Ready?" Logan asked. I nodded and we walked out of the restroom.

"Hey Megan!" Louis screamed. I turned but he greeted me with his wide mouth smile and a hug.

"You reek. What did you eat?" Monica asked.

"Just Zayn." He said. I pushed him off and punched him.

"I'm just kidding. I ate a raw steak."

"Well you look beautiful." Cole said. I smiled and grabbed his hand before we walked to a corner.

'How are you?' I asked.

"Pretty good." He responded.

'That's good. I have a cousin that is pretty famous.' I thought.

"Really?" He asked.

'Yeah. Her name's Camila.'

"From Fifth Harmony?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled.

'So...'

"Did you and Harry kiss by any chance?" He asked.

'When?'

"On the plane?" He asked. I shook my head but didn't look at him.

'We didn't.'

"Then what's this?" He snapped. I looked up and looked on his phone. A picture of me and Harry kissing earlier.

'That's not me.' I lied.

"Don't give me that shit." He snapped.

'It's true.' He grabbed me by the neck and made me face him.

"Then what is this? I'm not stupid Megan." He said before punching me.

I dropped to the floor and cupped my cheek. I looked up at him with watery eyes but he picked me up again. He placed his hand on my neck and kissed me lustfully. I tried pushing him off but couldn't. Tears started rolling out of my eyes and I started having a coughing fit.

"Never do that again." He snapped.

I nodded and he let me go before walking away. I dropped to the floor and cried. Someone walked by and stopped a few minutes later.

"Megan?" I heard Harry ask. I wiped my tears away and looked up at him.

"What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head and looked away. He placed his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He ran his hand over my bruise and I flinched. He dropped his hand and kissed my cheek.

"Where is he?" He snapped. He helped me up and we walked to Cole's table.

"Hey Harry. I was looking for you Megan." Cole said pointedly at me.

"Why did you hurt her?" Harry snapped at him.

"I didn't do anything." Cole said with a smirk.

"Then why does she have a bruise?" Harry snapped.

"I don't know." Cole responded. "Maybe because she's a cunt."

"Don't call her a cunt." Harry snapped before swinging his fist at Cole. Cole fell back and grabbed his cheek.

"If you ever hurt her again, I will kill you." Harry spat before slapping Cole and pulling me away.

'Where are we going?' I asked.

"Somewhere private." Harry said. I nodded and we walked into a room. "Sit."

I sat down as said and Harry pulled out a first aid kit. He examined my bruise before dabbing alcohol on it. It stung before Harry placed a band aid on it. He placed his hand on my cheek and I grabbed it with a smile.

"You look beautiful. Even if you're bruised." He whispered, I felt my cheeks warm up.

Wait... Why do I only blush with him?

I smiled and looked up at him. He leaned in and hesitated before pulling back. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him forward.

'You look handsome.' I said with a smile.