Chapter 43

Warning! Sexual content in this chapter! Read at your own risk! Viewer discretion is advised!

Harry's eyes locked onto mine and his lips placed themselves slowly on mine. I pulled him over me and pulled his coat off before looking at him.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"I don't wanna do this if-" He started until my lips connected softly with his.

His hands placed themselves on my hips softly and his body shook a bit. I stopped the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt slowly before pulling it off. I ran my hand over his abs before looking at him. He pulled me forward and our lips connected once again. His hand caressed my face softly and his other kept me sitting up.

"Megan... We should think about this..." Harry said after urgently stopping the kiss.

"Y-y-you d-d-don't w-want to, d-do you?" I asked.

"It's not that... It's just... I don't want you making love to someone who isn't sure what love is..." Harry mumbled.

"L-let m-me sh-sh-show y-you then." I said.

I pushed Harry back and made him lie down. I straddled and kissed him, he kissed back slowly before his tongue licked my lips. Harry's hands pulled me closer and he flipped us over. I messed with his belt before undoing it. Harry pulled his pants off before looking at me hesitantly.

I smiled before standing and walking to my luggage bag. Realizing that he doesn't want to do it, I pulled out my tank top and shorts before walking to the side of the bed. I was about to slip them on before Harry grabbed them and tossed them to the other side of the room.

He pulled me forward and locked our lips. His hands pulled my legs to him and wrapped them around his torso. I undid my bra before slipping my panties off. Harry took his boxers off and looked away. His hands found their way to my hair and he pulled me foward. His body froze and he stopped the kiss.

'We don't have to.' I said.

"But I want to Megan... I need you." He said.

He stood up and lied me down on the bed. He kissed me for a minute or so before smiling. He positioned himself between my legs and grabbed his member before looking down. He pushed it into me slowly and I whimpered.

"T-th-that h-hurts." I said.

"I can stop." Harry said worriedly.

I shook my head and pulled him to me. I latched my lips to his and he responded. He slipped more of himself into me and I kissed him with more lust. I tried pushing the pain away but it didn't work. He pushed one last time and I finally had him fully inside me. He pulled out slowly before pushing into me again. I moaned at the feeling.

"Haz..." I moaned as his pace stayed the same.

His lips latched onto my neck and kissed it soothingly. I arched my back towards him once he sucked on my sweet spot. He started to build speed slowly and became more constant with his thrusts. I moaned and pulled him closer to me. My hands ran up and down his abs and his hands gripped my hips. My hands tangled with his hair and I pulled on it.

"Megan." Harry growled.

I looked at him and his teeth were pointy. He looked away and kept going in and out. His skin became as cold as snow and I got nervous. Harry looked up at me and his temperature and teeth went back to normal. He pushed harder and his thrusts became faster.

"Harry." I moaned. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"I need you." He growled before making me sit on him.

I started moving up and down at the same pace as he was before. He started biting my neck and kissing it before panting.

"Megan." Harry growled.

I looked at his heart and about 70 percent of it is full again. Harry pushed me down and I lied down. His lips kissed my body lustfully before he stopped and looked at my clit. He moved forward and licked my flap, making me moan. He went deeper and I could feel myself almost reaching my high. I pulled Harry up and lied him down on me. He pushed his member inside me and I gasped.

"Harry!" I screamed as he progressed.

"Megan!" He screamed.

I buckled my hips and soon we both found our high. I looked at his heart and 90 percent is there.

"Haz?" I asked. Harry pulled his member out before looking at me.

"Yes baby?" He asked. He nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed it. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"H-h-have y-you ev-v-ver lo-loved s-someone?" I asked. Harry froze before nodding.

"Wh-who?"

"You... But that was a long time ago..." He said.

"Is my heart full?" He asked after a while. My heart broke and shattered into tiny pieces.

"Y-yeah... I-it i-i-is..." I lied.

"So you'll get to live now?" He chirped.

"Y-y-yeah..." I said.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I hugged him tightly. He looked up at me and I smiled before kissing him. He hovered over me again and started kissing me. His body in between my legs and his member near my entrance. He grabbed the blanket and placed it over us before kissing me again. His hand wandered over my body and his kiss full of passion.

"You look so good right now..." He growled. I slapped his chest and he chuckled.

"Would you say we made love?" Harry asked. He slipped to my side and made me face him. His hands wrapped around my waist and my chest pressed against his. He pulled my leg in between his.

"Y-yeah..."

"Okay. I'm tired." He said with a chuckle.

"Good night Megan." Harry said.

"G-g-ood n-night Haz." I said, another tear rolling down my cheek. I stayed awake for a little while before letting exhaustion take over my body.