Chapter 9

We looked over at Megan and she was in the air. Her body was in a bubble and her head hung low. The bubble was red and a liquid ran out of Megan. The bubble around her is made of her blood.

"Where's Chrissy?" Calum snapped at Taylor.

"Oh. You mean her?" Taylor said, pointing to her left.

We looked over and Chrissy was in the same position as Cole. A vine wrapped around Calum's legs before dragging him to a tree. His body is on a branch and the vines are going through him.

"Why don't you ask about Liam, Luke and Ella?" Taylor snapped.

"Help." A voice said faintly behind us.

We looked back and Ella was in the same position as Cole and Chrissy. Luke was hanging from vines on his stomach, blood dropping from his mouth and stomach onto the floor. Liam was lying on the floor, his body getting enclosed by roots, vines and moss.

"Where are Perrie, Zayn, Logan and Monica?" Will asked.

Taylor pointed to the side and what we saw sickened us. Perrie was wrapped with roots and vines, bloody vines hanging from her stomach. Zayn is next to her in his werewolf form. He is tied to a tree and his mouth is open, blood and roots pouring out of it. Logan and Monica were next to eachother. Logan is trying to fight but Monica is already lost. Her eyes missing and her guts spilled and mixed with vines and roots. Logan's wings were pulled off and bloody. Her mouth hung open and bugs crawled out. Her stomach and hands were bloody and have roots in them.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Taylor said.

"Explain them both." Jess said. A vine wrapped around her leg and she got pulled into the air. The next sentences showed me that Taylor is a deranged lunatic.

"Well. The easy way would be that you all leave without a scratch from here in the next 5 minutes. But, Harry marries me next week and never sees any of you again." Taylor said.

"Let her go." Ashton said. A root wrapped around his legs and dropped him to the floor. It dragged him to a tree before it started wrapping around his body.

"No-" Jess started. We looked at her. The vines covering her body. The vine started wrapping around her mouth and her eyes widened. Fear and pain in them. That has never been seen in her eyes before. Maybe because she never has it.

"What's the hard way?" Gabriel asked. Him and Will got pulled up into the air and pulled into the darkness.

"The hard way is to fight the forest, save Megan without breaking the bubble, healing everyone from their state right now and killing me. But that will never happen. Right Gabe and Will?" Taylor said.

Gabe and Will grunted from next to us. Gabe has a root piercing into the outside of his mouth that is growing from in it. The vines are growing around him before engulfing him fully into a cocoon. Will is upside down, His stomach cut open and his blood dripping fast on to the floor.

"Why do you want him to marry you so badly?" Niall asked.

A vine wrapped around his leg but he ripped it off. Somemore came and he turned into his form. The vines made a circle around him before pulling him into the darkness. He appeared in the trees next to Luke. Niall is still in his form and lying on his back. It's cut open and the blood is dripping down. His arms and legs are wide open and the vines are going through them like needles.

"Because I love him. Or you can try to do plan C." Taylor said.

"What's plan C?" Louis said before hitting himself on the forehead. "Shit." He mumbled.

A vine wrapped around his neck and he grabbed it. He pulled on it but it didn't come loose. He started having a coughing fit and the vines cut his throat open. He dropped to the floor and the roots dragged him to a tree. They stood him up and he got pinned into the tree.

"You could save all your friends but I stay with Megan and you still have to marry me." Taylor said.

"Come here." Dana whispered. The remaining people, Dana, Eleanor, Sophia and I, made a circle.

"I think plan C is the best option." Eleanor whispered.

"What? She'll kill Megan." I whispered.

"We got a plan. All you need to do is help everyone else, leave Megan and Taylor to Eleanor and I." Dana whispered to us. I nodded and we separated from the circle.

"We have made our decision." Sophia said. Taylor nodded for her to continue.

"We will take plan C." I said.

"And I thought you loved Megan." Taylor smirked.

"We don't. It was just an act." Sophia said. I shrugged and nodded.

"Okay. Help them then." Taylor said.

"With pleasure." Dana said. I hope they know what they are doing.