Chapter 7

"Actually, I own everyone's heart. I was the one who cursed you, so you belong to me." Taylor snapped.

"Shut your trap Taylor. You don't own anyone." Liam snapped at her.

"Oh really. Then let me make an example out of you so everyone can see you die right here and now." Taylor said.

She turned to look at Liam. Megan smiled at Liam before walking forward, taking his place. She stopped next to me and kept her gaze on Taylor. Taylor smirked and walked towards Megan.

"Aw... Megan wants to be the hero around here huh? Or is it because you never had a hero of your own? I mean, your brother was never there for you and none of the other lads would risk their lives to save you. To bad you are gonna die today. So sad." Taylor said before placing her hand on Megan's forehead.

Megan winced in pain before her eyes went pitch black. She walked forwards and kneeled in front of Taylor. Megan bowed her head and Taylor grinned.

"Megan's soul is mine now. She will do whatever I say in less than a second. Megan?" Taylor said, looking down at Megan. Megan looked up, keeping her kneeling position.

"Leave her alone!" Zayn said, his voice deeper than usual. I looked back and he was in his werewolf form.

"Make me. Get them Megan. Show them what pain really is. Jess?" Taylor said. Jess looked over at Taylor before her eyes went pitch black as well. "Help Megan."

"Yes master." Jess said. She walked next to Megan and stood in front of everyone.

"Jess, don't do this. This isn't you." Ashton said, walking towards her. Jess turned to face him before smirking.

"Jess isn't here anymore." She said. Everyone froze.

Jess placed her hand on Ashton's neck before Ashton dropped to the floor. Megan looked over at us and was grinning. Her eyes flashed to her normal ones and that's when we all knew she was still in there.

"Megan, listen to me." Liam said. She looked at him, her eyes flashing again. "This isn't you. Fight it baby girl." Liam said.

"Can't you all see that she is lost? Her mind isn't in there anymore. Forget it." Taylor said. Megan turned to her and walked up to her. She lifted her hand up and slapped Taylor's cheek.

"Did you really think she would be gone? None of us are stupid enough to not use protection against witch craft." Jess said.

"What are you talking about?" Taylor snapped.

"Melodie saw the future for us. She casted a spell on everyone so when this happened we wouldn't lose ourselves. Ashton is perfectly fine. Jess made him fall asleep." Niall said. He walked over to Megan and pulled her back. Megan looked back and her eyes went back to normal.

"She didn't come because she wasn't in the future. It would have changed our fate if she appeared." Dana said.

"I suggest you leave before I kick your ass out of here." Luke said.

"Fine." Taylor snapped. She turned around and walked away.

Everyone went to their seats and Gabe went up to the stage again. I walked over to a table with Cole, Niall, Liam and Sophia seated at it. I kept my eyes on Taylor. Megan turned to look at Taylor before walking over to Cole. She got stopped by Jess who started talking to her. I was about to turn around but I saw Taylor turn. She walked towards Megan but before I could say anything she stabbed Megan.

"Megan!" Jess screamed. She was about to hit Taylor but Taylor disappeared.

Megan looked down at her stomach and the knife went through her back. The knife was pecking out of her dress, blood seeping through the dress and down her legs. Megan looked up and dropped to the floor.

"Megan!" Ella screamed.

Cole turned around and ran to her. He grabbed her and picked her up. He looked up and his eyes were watery.

"Move guys." He said, trying to get to the door.

"Please move." He said, pushing a little harder.

"Move Goddammit! Megan is injured and you are just gonna stand there?! Call Melodie! I'll meet you at Megan's house." Cole snapped.

He ran out with his power and Niall called Melodie.

"Megan got hurt... What do you mean you know?!... And you didn't bother telling us?!... Whatever, bye." Niall bursted out angrily.

"Lets go guys. I'll take Jasmine with me. Meet you guys over there." Sophia said, picking Jasmine up and flying out of one of the windows.

"Ashton... Wake up." Jess said. Ashton sat up then stood up.

"Where's Megan?" He asked. Jess gave him a look before he understood. "I'm taking Jess."

"I'm taking Logan and Dana." Perrie said. She grabbed Logan's hand, Dana holding her other one, and led them outside.

"I'm going through the river with Ella. Meet you guys over there. Try getting there faster than the others Liam because I need you to dry me off." Luke said before him and Ella ran out.

"We're going through the forest today." Gabe screamed. Everyone ran out of the room through the back door. The girls' shoes were lying on the floor.