Chapter 34

"So how is everyone?" Jeana asked.

We are currently in the limo and Jeana is changing. Her dress is light pink and strapless with ruffles on the bottom. Her hair is in a bun an has flowers all over it.

"Good." Everyone responded.

"Why are you bruised up Megan?" Jeana asked.

"Because Cole beats her." Monica said between gritted teeth.

"He would never-" Jeana started.

"He did them last night." Logan added.

"Don't worry though. She's fine and still looks beautiful." Sophia added.

'Thanks future sister in law.'

"She said, 'thanks future sister in law.'" Jess said.

"Can you check my baby Meg? To make sure she's okay." Alex asked.

I nodded and moved in front of her. I placed my hands on her stomach and examined the baby. Holly started moving around and I smiled. I tapped my finger and Holly placed her hand under the place I tapped. Her heart full and her body in shape.

"She's fine." Jess said for me.

"Thank you." Alex said. I nodded and crawled back to my seat.

"The lady's already there." Kenzie said.

"Cool... How are we going to put the outfit on without anyone seeing it?" Ella asked.

"We'll ask her when we get there. Calm down Ella." Chrissy said.

"She won't be calm until she meets the lady." Claire added.

"Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" Melodie asked. The driver pressed on the brake, making everyone move forward.

"What's going on?" Perrie asked.

"We've hit a bit of traffic... And there's a really big... Thing causing it." The driver explained.

"What do you mean..." Eleanor asked before a car flipped onto another car next to us.

"Ashton... Something's wrong..." Jess said through the phone.

"I know... We're closer to the thing. Guess who made it. Taylor." Ashton said.

"We're going out." Ella said.

"No you are not!" Luke snapped through the phone.

"Tell the lady to meet us here. She's a sorceress so she should be able to get here... Now?" Sophia told Kenzie.

"That's her." Kenzie squealed. We got out the car, other than Jeana, and ran to the girl.

"Put these on in the car. All you do is take off that clothes and push this one on." The lady said.

"When we put our dresses on over it will it-" Monica was cut off.

"The outfit will change into your skin color. It feels like it's not there. Have a nice one." The lady said before disappearing.

"Just change there." Jeana said, pointing to the alley.

Us girls ran and slipped out of the dresses and heels. We pushed the outfit to our bodies, it forming on the rest of it. Heel boots appeared on our feet and our hair is in a ponytail. All the outfits are black and make us look, almost, inhuman.

"You girls ready?" Harry asked, the lads behind him.

"Lets do this." Logan said before we threw the dresses into the limo.

"Stay here." Perrie told Jeana.

"I'm guessing Taylor's in a bad mood today." Luke said before examining the dinosaur looking thing. People came running in our direction.

"Get away while you still can!" People screamed to others.

"I think it's hungry." Michael said, the dinosaur eating a car.

"These outfits are tight." Dana said with a smile.

I looked at everyone and every outfit had the letters 'NG', for Night Guardians, engraved on a circle that is in the middle of the chest. A symbol is in the middle of the circle, representing what you are.

Alex has a lightning bolt. Ashton has a snakehead. Calum has a snow flake. Chrissy has a spider. Claire has a girl with long arms. Cole has a person running. Dana has the hulk on it. David has a person with a dog, cat and another person around him. Eleanor has a sun, lighting bolt and clouds on her's. Ella has a first aid kit box on it. Gabriel has a person staring at another. Harry has an open mouth with two pointy, long teeth after the first 4 teeth. Jess has a mind with words around it. Liam has a flame. Logan has a bow, arrows and wings one her's. Louis had an open mouth, all the teeth pointy. Luke has a Syran swimming in the sea. Kenzie has a bubble of water. Melodie has different symbols that each mean a spell. Michael has a tiger's face. Monica has shiny fairy wings. Niall has a clover. Perrie has a red rose blooming. Riley's is an outline of a person. Sophia's has a person sitting in mid air. Will has multiple people. Zayn has a wolf howling at the moon and I have a heart.

We each have a mask that covers the area around the eyes. All the girls have red lipstick on and a tattoo is behind our ears. The boys have the tattoo on the back of their necks but the girls' is different than the boys. Us girls have an infinity sign with a name on it. The guys have a circle with a tribal design in it.

"This lady is good." Zayn said.

"Lets go kick some butt." Will said.