Chapter 26

"Lets go ladies." Jess said.

"We can't just leave." Ella whined.

"Yeah. I'm still not sure which dress I want." Chrissy complained.

"Then get them both." Sophia shrugged.

"But... True." Eleanor said. We grabbed our dresses and walked to the front desk.

"Party, wedding or prom?" The lady asked with her think French accent.

"All three." Logan said.

"What happened to Jasmine?" Claire asked.

"She didn't feel at home at the Payne household so she moved in with her grandparents. Plus she said she preferred to live with them because her mom and dad only go to the house once a month." Melodie answered before paying for her dresses.

"Why didn't she feel at home?" Perry asked.

"Because we all have know each other since forever. She didn't want to mess that up." Alex said.

"Wow. Who was she?" Monica asked.

"She was Megan's ex boyfriend's sister." Chrissy answered.

"Why did she take the little girl in?" Kenzie asked.

"Because he passed away from a brain tumor." Jess said.

"I'm sorry." Kenzie and Mona said as they looked at me.

'It's okay.' I mouthed with a smile.

"Lets go get some Nando's 'cause I am starving." Melodie said.

"You are just like Niall." Eleanor shrugged. We walked out and got into our cars.

"Thanks Eleanor. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Melodie said over the radio. We laughed before rolling our eyes.

"Through the back ladies. There's room downstairs." Sophia ordered.

"Sir yes sir." Ella said before laughing.

"Listen kids. You all need to stop goofing around once you have a boyfriend. I know you want to party and such but you can't because you have a priority." Alex started.

"And once you have a kid and you're young you will not be able to go out anymore because that kid or kids are your priority now." Perrie said.

"So think about your decisions before you make a mistake." Eleanor approved.

"I don't know if I'm ready to get married ladies." Chrissy sighed.

"Why?" Monica asked

"It seems all too real for her." Kenzie answered.

"Yeah. It's not that I don't love him but... What if things get bumpy. We broke up because I had to leave. I don't want that again." Chrissy said.

"Well, all you can do is look forward and never look back. Those are the words I live by." Sophia said.

"It's cool how we all have a strong connection with one another." Claire said.

"Even if we have or haven't known each other for as long as the others." Melodie agreed.

"We're here." Jess said.

"This one is for Megan," Alex started. "You have three guys that seem good, one more than the other two. I think you'll end up with Harry though."

"I beg to differ. I think she'll end up with David." Logan snapped.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because she doesn't know him." Logan added.

'I don't want Cole or David. I want Harry.' I said.

"Megan says she doesn't want the other two, she wants Harry." Jess said.

"She's in love." Claire, Sophia, Eleanor and Monica squealed.

"But we don't want her getting hurt." Logan said.

"She won't. She'll get beat by the other two before her and Harry make love though." Melodie said.

"What?!" Everyone asked.

"Yeah. And she'll talk the day of Harry and Taylor's wedding." Melodie added.

"Lets make this clear. If Megan talks and objects on the day of the wedding, we'll object too. If not, we don't. Deal?" Alex said.

"Deal."

"Now tell the others, other than David, Cole and Harry." Sophia said.

We pulled in through the back of Nando's in a line.

"Hey Jake." Jess said from the front of the line.

"Hey Jess. Needa put your cars away too huh?" Jake asked. Jake is Jessie's trainer and a drug dealer. We keep him out of jail and he keeps Jess from getting into jail.

"Yeah. Do ya mind?" Jess asked.

"Nope. Pull in." Jake said. He backed away from her window and Jess entered the garage.

We swirled around in a line until we got to the lads' cars. Jess parked and we parked next to her. We each got out of our cars, handing the keys to Jake.

"Nice. New?" Jake asked.

"Yup." Monica answered.

"How's the business Jake?" Logan asked.

"Slow but good. Haven't gone to jail yet." Jake said with a smile.

"Don't scratch 'em." Perrie said.

"Got it." Jake said before getting into Perrie's car.

"He uses them?" Kenzie asked.

"Yeah. He doesn't steal." Ella said.