Character

Name: Mallory Katherine Swan

Parents: Ruby Harmon (mother) Gabriel Swan (father)

Age: 18

Birthday: October 13th

Species: Mutant

Powers: Psionics, Cosmic Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Condition, Toxin Immunity

Face Claim:

Tattoo:

Background

Background

Mallory Swan is the daughter of Ruby Harmon and Gabriel Harmon. Ruby Harmon when she was young was experimented on by her father—since he wished to see it he could create a superhuman—causing her to become a mutant, when Ruby learned how to control her power she killed her father by burning him to ash.

Years later Ruby and Gabriel met, fell in love and got married. They had Mallory who when her grandfather died inherited all the Swan family fortune because he did not believe that Bella was Charlie's daughter. When Renee found out she took Bella away since the only reason she was in Forks was to get the Swan family fortune. A few years later, Ruby died via a car crash orchestrated by Renee as retribution for not getting the money she thinks she deserved. Fortunately Mallory wasn't with Ruby when this happened.

Gabriel who knew Mallory could do things other couldn't thanks to Ruby telling him what happened to her as a child, he had Mallory trainor every day to use her powers so that she doesn't lose control. When Mallory turned seventeen, neither knows how but just like with Ruby Mallory had stopped aging.

See what happens when Bella comes back to Forks.