Six

We get to Leah's house, it's a two story cabin in the woods. Here we walk inside and see Harry Clearwater in the kitchen "Dad?" Leah asks, he turns around and smiles to us.

"Ronnie, Mal" he comes over "so good to see you girls" we hug, when he hugs Ronnie he frowns feeling her forehead "Ronnie? Are you alright my dear? Your"

"Dad is anyone home?" Leah asks cutting her dad off "it's really important"

"No" shaking his head "what is going on?"

"Are the legends true?" I ask, he looks at me "about your tribes ability to shift into a wolf" he looks between us, I can hear his mind wonder how "it's true" looking at the girls "he was a wolf shifter himself"

"How" Harry asks

"Mallory can read minds" Leah tells her dad who looks at me wide eyes "dad it's important that you don't tell Billy"

"Now sweetheart" Harry calmly says "I need to tell Billy, if one of you two girls"

"I shifted into a wolf and I don't want my dad knowing!" Ronnie snaps, her eyes turning purple.

"Alright" Harry says after a moment "I won't tell your father, but at least go to Sam and Jared"

"Why?" Leah growls

I then realize "their also wolf shifters"

They look at me then to Harry who nods his head, they groan and start to complain about not wanting to deal with Sam "Mallory?" Harry asks me "what happened to cause Ronnie to shift into a wolf?"

"It started when Billy Black sold Ronnie's pick up truck to Bella Swan" I tell him and he sighs shaking his head I also felt the same way he looks at me wide eyed "yes, I am a telepath"

"How?" He asks

"It's a long story" I tell him "but what's important right now is that we focus on Ronnie"

"Your right" he nods his head "Ronnie?" She looks at Harry "I know this is a lot, but it's important for you to be in a pack"

"I do have a pack" she brings me in with Leah "me, Leah and Mal are a pack"

"Dad?" Leah asks "is there a chance that I will also shift into a wolf? And I want the truth"

He is silent before nodding his head "it's possible, it's unheard of though for female wolves in our tribe. There is only one tribe who had female wolf shifters but I don't know where they are" we nod our heads. I check my phone and see it's from dad and he wants me home.

"I need to go home, also my dad knows since he saw Ronnie shift" Harry sits down and puts his head in his hand. I don't go since I get this bad feeling "Harry? Have you seen a doctor recently?" He looks at me, everyone does.

"Why?" Leah asks worried

"One thing about being psionic is that I don't have complete control or anything but I can kind of see the future" I explain "I don't have full control over that but, right now I'm getting a bad feeling Harry. Could you go see a doctor, please?"

"I'm healthy Mal" Harry assured me "there isn't anything to be worried about"

"Dad" Leah pleads "from what I've just seen and learned, can you go to the doctor if something bad is going on?"

He is silent "alright, I'll have an appointment made with my physician"

"Specifically your cardiologist" they look at me "I'm sorry, I don't know why but my sense is telling me something is wrong with your heart" I get another text from dad "I need to go, I'll talk to you guys later. Bye" pecking both Leah and Ronnie on the lips, yes sometimes I kiss my friends on the lips. It's a thing we do, if you want to judge please do it silently and not publicly.

~Ronnie's POV~

When Mal leaves I look at Harry "Harry?" he looks at me "can I ask you a question?"

"Of course" he nods his head waving for us to sit we do "one of my jobs as an elder is to help, however I can even though I don't want to keep this from the others but I'll respect your wishes"

"When I saw Mal's dad, Mr. Swan something happened"

"What?" He asks looking concerned kind of and curious.

"When our eyes connected, it's hard to explain" I tell him what happened when I saw him "it was like gravity wasn't holding me but him, that I'll be whatever Mr. Swan wants. A friend, loved, siblings but always a protector. Then I saw a few flashes of the future with him"

"You imprinted" Harry tells me

"What's imprinting?" Leah asks

"Honey" Harry takes her hand "this is what happened with Sam and Emily" we hear Leah growl, like an animalistic growl.

"What's imprinting?" I ask

"Essentially it's your way of finding a soulmate" we stay quiet "but it's the imprintee's choice of what happens. If Mr. Swan wants to see you as a friend or a sibling he could"

"I'm sorry" Leah asks "but essentially Sam, if pursued Emily and he could have chosen to be a friend or a sibling but instead chose a romantic one!" She stands and shakes with anger, just then Mal comes back in.

"Sorry for barging in, forgot my purse" she says and sees Leah "Leah?"

"Leah's about to phase" I don't know how I know but I do, we rush outside and see Leah shift into this large silver wolf, she has a lot of fur covering her eyes.

"I've got Leah's mind blocked" Mal tells us "Leah, it'll be okay"

"Leah" Hardy walks over, he smiles "I'm so proud that your a shifter like myself, I know what your going through with shifting"

How do I shift back? I hear Leah's voice.

"She wants to know how she can shift back" Mal says

"Just picture your human form" I tell Leah, Leah nods her head and shifts back and is naked.

"Let's go inside" Harry puts his jacket around Leah.

"I wish I can stay" Mal tells us "but dad wants me home" we nod our heads.