Thirty-Three

~Felix's POV~

"Well?" I demand as I see that Bella, she is holding her newborn son in her arms "turn her" Demetri is here with the twins as we see Bella Swan in bed holding the baby that she delivered at home. The Cullens home.

"Let her have a few days" Rosalie begs

"She got that wolf" Demetri laughs "to reimpiegante her after her first miscarriage, this gave her over a year to be human"

"I wouldn't" adding "be surprised that you got her to do this, so that the blonde—Rosalie" the blonde vampire doesn't look at me "could be a mother?"

"This coven is done" Jane looked at Carlisle "being given second chances"

"Alec" I order, he lets out his mist and I go over to the human who cries as I take the child who sleeps peacefully in my arms. I know what my mate has said and everything but...this child I cannot trust be raised by Charlie Swan. So I'm giving the child to Afton and Chelsea, I know they'll be amazing parents.

Jane goes over and takes the baby from me since he started to cry and she loves holding babies, she even volunteers at a daycare sometimes because she loves kids.

I go to the human and sink my teeth into her neck and she screams as I drain her dry. Pulling away, I look to the others about to leave when Rosalie calls out "Wait! What about the baby?" We look at her as she looks at us with pleading eyes "please don't kill the baby"

"We aren't killing it" shaking her head "but your worries should be in your coven, one more infraction and this coven is done for" now I need to head back to my mate since she will be giving birth soon and I hate being away from her.

Leaving the Cullens house, I go one way as Demetri calls out "Your not coming back with us?"

Looking at them "My mate and I have the whole house to ourselves for an entire month" Demetri smirks as the twins leave "I don't plan on wasting a minute with her"

"I'll be back" Demetri says "can't wait to meet my nephew" he runs off as I go to my mate who is lying down on a lounge chair in the pool house, she's completely naked with her eyes closed.

I see Hallie sleeping underneath the chair, silently closing the door I walk over to my mate leaning down. My hand hovers over her body as my fingers go to trail the inside of her thigh. She smiles moaning when the tips of my fingers brush against her pussy lips.

Her eyes are still closed when I slowing push my finger tip into her, she gasps opening her eyes finally to look at me. Her hands are on either side of the arms gripping them as I pump my finger in and out of her.

She smiles brightly when I add another finger. One good thing about her pregnancy is that her libido has gone up. Not only that but she's also glowing, you know the pregnancy glow you hear about—my mate definitely has it.

"Oh" her mouth forms as 'o' as I add another finger "faster, please"

She went to massage her breasts, but I stop her "No" shaking my head as I have her hand grab the armrest "as much as I enjoy that, I want to be the one to please you" leaning down, I take one of her breasts into my mouth. My tongue swirls around then flicks her nipple that has hardened.

"Fuck" she breathed out grabbing my hair, her breast milk leaks from her nipple and I swallow it—surprisingly I don't need to vomit it up like I normally would with food—pulling away, my teeth lightly grazing against her nipple. I watch as my mate has her eyes closed, her body starts to sweat.

Using my other hand, I grab the one breast I just took in my mouth massaging it while I take her other breast. My mate moans louder "Oh, oh" she gasps when I feel her clench around my fingers as my middle finger curls hitting her g spot.

She cums all over my fingers as I pull away to watch her face, filled with bliss.

I suck her fingers as she breathed out "Best wake up alarm"

"Why are you naked?" I growl, the way the chair is faced any wolf coming by could see her "the wolves could see" the La Push wolves have been by more, I don't know why though. Maybe it's because of Leah, Xander and Hartley leaving or it could be that Bella Swan and her being turned. We don't know, all we know is that they have been around more and I'm just about to have the twins come back or Jane at least so she could use her powers on them. Mallory wants to use hers but I don't want her over exerting herself.

She shrugs her shoulders "the other chairs were too far, better question is why are you still clothed"

"Your not even going to ask about the blood?" I ask, my mouth is covered in that blood singers blood along with my shirt.

"I heard the Cullens screaming" she closes her eyes, placing one hand on her belly. I see the baby kick, so I pace my hand over where he kicked, rubbing the spot "also I know you, you would never leave me unless it was important—Vampire Government shit"

"There is nothing" leaning down to kiss my mate then her belly "more important than you and our family" our son kicks my cheek as my face is pressed against her belly "one thing you need to know son" I tell him through my mate's belly "is that family comes first, no matter what. Also your mate. Mate and family"