Thirty

"Why won't you help?" Jacob complains to us, we are in the Cullens household in Carlisle's office with the elders, Sam and Jacob-unfortunately Jared couldn't be here.

"Jacob" Billy sternly speaks "one more word from you on this and you will have to leave" so Jacob crossed his arms like a child.

"Veronica, Mallory" Carlisle speaks "I know you don't owe us anything, especially you Mallory since I assume you know what we've been doing" Felix wraps his arm around my midsection "but this isn't just about us, it's about the town and"

"I saw the vision Carlisle" cutting him off

"So you know the carnage"

"That's if you don't lead them all to one place" Ronnie this time cuts him off "those newborns want Bella, use her blood to lead them to one place and deal with them there"

"The town" Billy says "you have a responsibility Veronica and you too Mallory, you agreed to"

"We didn't agree to protect Bella" I snap "that whore has the Cullens and Jacob to help her, not us! If any newborns stray from the battle we will deal with them" looking at Jacob "include us in this again and I'll castrate you then feed you your own cock" he scoffs "don't believe me?" I have the scalpel from Carlisle's desk be brought to me hand.

"Don't" Many people try to get between me and Jacob but I freeze them, I don't freeze Felix or Ronnie. I see fear in Jacob's eyes as I go over to him.

"Mal" just as I was about to cut off his dick, Ronnie calls to me "as much as I want to see Jacob become a eunuch, how about you just cut off one of his balls?" nodding my head, I do that and the smell of blood goes through the air. Setting the scalpel down, I unfreeze everyone and Jacob screams falling to the floor. Sue and Sam catch Jacob as he cries and blood pools down his leg. Carlisle picks up the ball that I cut off.

"Let this be a warning" they look at us, each with varying expressions "piss us off again and I won't be so nice" we leave then and the Cullens in the living room plus Bella look at us with different expressions.

"Mallory" Rosalie calls, stopping I look at her "I'm sorry, I was never apart of Alice and Edward's stupid plan to keep you and Felix away-I actually wanted to let Felix know"

"How long?" I ask cutting her off

"What?"

"How long did you know we were mates?"

"A few years" she says

"In those years, you couldn't have tipped either of us off in some way that we were mates. Or me for the matter after prom last year?" She is silent "you knew I went to Italy last summer" tears spill form my eyes "yet you didn't say a word, I thought you were my friend"

"I am" she insists

"Please don't be angry with Rose" Emmett comes over "she wouldn't"

"But she did, you all did" Ronnie cuts him off "as of now, any Cullen who pisses us off will die. Let's go" I walk away, Felix holds onto me the entire time.

When we get home, Felix and I go to my room where Hallie is on the bed "say the word" Felix tells me as I take off my shoes and get into bed "and I'll kill the Cullens"

"Can you...can you hold me?" He nods his head as we go into bed and he pulls me to him. I feel Hallie come over so I lie on my back so that Hallie can sleep on me chest. Instead of lying down she and Felix look at each other "is there something going on between you and Hallie?"

"Ever since coming here, Hallie has slept by your side and when I pull you away from her she comes over. She then gives me a 'what are you going to do about it' look" I giggle at that "it's not funny, I am not a sharing man. I don't want to share my mate with a...dog" probably wanted to say bitch.

"Hallie is apart of my family" I tell Felix "our small four person family"

"Your having twins?" He asks looking at my belly so I hit him in the head, he looks at me.

"You, me, Hallie" I show him Hallie who licks his nose "and unborn baby"