Nineteen

"Dad" I knock on his study and he looks up from his work, I walk in "I need to talk to you about something"

"What is it?" He asks as I close the door

"Remember what I said about dying?" He nodded his head "what I didn't add was, I saw mom" dad's silent and I hear how he has so many questions "I didn't see her for long but she told me to tell you that she is alright with you moving on, she wants you to be happy"

"Really?" Dad asks "she said that?"

"She did" confirming, she also told me to kill my cousin which I didn't do since a witch who was also named Mallory killed him. Yeah, that baby grew up really fast and when he did Mallory ran him over. After that, the two of us went out to get some drinks. We are silent before I ask "can I see your powers dad?" He chuckles before putting his hand up and producing a ball of lightning, yeah dad can manipulate lightning. He told me before but, I wanted to see it in person.

The door opens then to Ronnie who is smiling "living room, Xander and Leah have an announcement to make" is Leah pregnant again? When we get to the living room we see Leah in Xanders arms, they are smiling as we enter the room.

(Xander)

(Xander)

"What's the announcement?" Dad asks

Leah holds out her hand and I gasp seeing this beautiful pear shaped engagement ring on her finger "congratulations" we both say, we go over and hug them both.

"Have you told your parents?" I ask

"Not yet" shaking her head "they still don't know that Xander is also a wolf shifter" yeah, turns out that he's the son of a pack alpha that resided in England. The pack dispatched when his father went mad.

"Why haven't you told them?" Dad asks

"Dad's heart" Leah sighs "first let's tell them about the engagement then...well everything else"

"So are you guys going to have a big wedding or" Ronnie asks "or"

"Small wedding" Leah nods her head "also we want to do it as soon as possible since I want my dad to walk me down the aisle so"