Twenty

"Really?" I ask dad "she left to Italy? Why?" Two days later and dad is telling me how Uncle Charlie went hunting for the bears with Harry who had a heart attack because of Victoria the angry vampire who turned dad. The same day Alice Cullen came back, she and Bella are now in Italy after Bella tried to kill herself by jumping off a cliff. Jacob saved her and his unborn child, did I forget to mention that everyone basically gave him grief for purposely forgetting to put on a condom? Well he did.

"Apparently Edward is there" dad tells me, we are getting ready for the funeral. Yeah, um let's just say that instead of having a big thing they are burning his body on the beach—I have no words for what is happening because I'm going to miss Harry.

I have lost so many people this year, first the last of my maternal family and then I almost lost dad. I don't know what I'll be able to do if I lose anyone else that I care about right now, I know I'm immortal but...it doesn't mean that this pain doesn't hurt any less. I am trying to process all of this, I am but I—god can't I get a break?

"Ready?" Dad asks, I nod my head and he picks me up before running us to the beach. Once here we go over to Ronnie, Leah and Xander who is holding Harley who is crying. We see the Uley pack here, Jacob is glaring at my dad like it's his fault which it isn't...it's Bella's, but does she care? Nope.

We see Sam glare at Xander who has managed to calm Harley down, I hear how Sam should be the one to take care of his daughter and not Xander. I swear, Sam is such an asshole even right now. Right now we are honoring Harry who has been taken from us.

When Billy speaks, we all are silent but I feel my phone which is on low buzz go off and I ignore it. As each of us go up to say something, I feel my phone buzz and I am close to snapping since who could be calling right now? When the Sue lights the pyre, we watch as Harry's body is burned.

Who keeps calling?  Dad is asking me mentally

I don't know walking to the trees, I look at my phone to see it's from Bella and I mentally tell dad Bella

What does that ungrateful brat want? I see Ronnie go to dad to keep him calm, he tells whispers to her what is going on and she harshly whispers how she will kill Bella when this is over it Bella lives.

Answering my phone I demand "what the fuck do you want Bella?"

~Bella's POV~

Apparently the Volturi want me to call my cousin, no idea why? But it was Alice's suggestion that I call her. After ten minutes of us hearing her voice mail be "leave a message, I may or may not answer"

When she finally answers we hear her angry voice of "what the fuck do you want Bella?"

"Hey Mal"

"Mallory" she snaps "now what the fuck do you want?"

"Hey Mallory it's Alice" Alice calls out from where Demetri is holding her "we wanted to see how your doing? How have you been this year?"

"How...how I'm doing?" She hisses "I'm at Harry Clearwater's funeral, he's dead and your asking how I'm fucking doing? Okay" sarcastically saying "I'm doing fucking great. This past year I was almost raped, I was shot by this woman who tried to kill me, my aunt and cousin" we see Felix who is holding Edward's eyes darken in anger "I was in a coma for months and when I woke up I learned that my dad was turned into a vampire by someone who wanted Bella dead, I found out that the murder house and yes I mean murder house has actually ghosts in it and they all tried to kill me—well one of them almost impregnated me with Satan's spawn and yes I mean Satan's spawn but instead impregnated my aunt, I found my cousin's rotting corpse—from which she overdosed—underneath her house" I see everyone look around sharing glances at this "my aunt died during childbirth, my baby cousin one of them was still born and the other who was Satan's spawn was ran over by a car, my uncle decided to hang himself and finally the guy who I saw as a second father is dead and I'm at his fucking funeral and I'm trying to get through his death you dumb fucking cold hearted cunts!" We hear her breathing deeply "now why the fuck are you really calling because I know my cousin and she is nothing more than an ignorant self absorbed cunt!"

"This is actually about you being human" Alice says "and"

"Vampire fucking drama?!" She demands cutting Alice off "I'm at a funeral where the man who died was killed by a vampire! This vampire shit can wait you dumb dumb and yes I'm calling you a dumb dumb because your mind can't possibly comprehend any sophisticated words like stupid so I'm sticking with dumb dumb! The same applies to you Bella because like your mother your a two faced back stabbing lying whore and you know what I feel bad because I am insulting whores by comparing them to you, I hope you have a miscarriage because you wound make a terrible mother because you are worse than your own mother and that's saying a lot given how horrible she is!" Taking deep breathes "if I see that Bella is still human, I will personally deliver her to Victoria pregnant or nor because I'm pretty much convinced that Bella is carrying another spawn of Satan and the world would be better off without her and if the vampire government has half a brain they would kill Edward for letting Bella know about vampires since he not only told her and planned to keep her human but sucked the venom that was in her out keeping her human, they would kill Bella and that demonic brat that grows in her or at least mutilate Bella a bit" she hangs up then and we are all silent, I've been crying the entire time.

We then hear a laugh and look over to see Caius laughing "and I thought that the twins or I are considered 'mean' that girl took it to a whole other level"

"Are we sure she isn't related to you or the twins?" Marcus asks