Twenty-One

~Felix's POV~

I'm pacing in my room trying to calm down but there is no use, I want my mate in my arms where I can protect her. After a day ago the Cullens left unharmed-those no good animal eating assholes knew who and where my mate was and is and they are left unharmed. When I see them again I will make them wish for death, even that human. I am extremely pissed with that human for the pain she's putting my mate through. If that angry mateless vampire doesn't kill her I will. "Felix" I see Heidi in the doorway naked.

"Leave Heidi" she doesn't, instead she comes over and runs her hand on my arm and I snap. Grabbing her head she screams as I rip her head off. Going to the door I throw her head and the rest of her body out of my room.

I go back and start to pace again before hearing "did you really have to rip Heidi apart?"

"How dare you" I stop to snarl at him "send the coven's whore to me" I start to pace again.

"She only meant to help" Demetri and her are how you call an on again off again thing, Heidi thinks she's Demetri's mate but she isn't "want to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" Stopping to look at my best friend "my mate this past year could have been safely with me but instead nearly died, was almost raped, was in a coma and is going through so much pain and I'm not even there to help!"

"Well pacing around isn't going to help" Demetri sits down on the couch "and we could go get her right now"

"We're already getting her since there's that potential army being formed" reminding him, Caius and Marcus are having the Cullens fix their mistake before we interfere.

"But we or you could see her earlier" Demetri opens my laptop "now what's her name again?" I stop to look at him "what? Ever heard of stalking?"

"I don't know, no one said" I think, maybe I've met her before. I mean there were two instances where I left a human alive and it was the same human.

Flashback

I am walking back with Demetri to the castle, when I smells the most amazing thing ever. Then I feel a tiny body jump into me, looking down I see a little girl no older than five possibly with chocolate brown eyes and dark hair that reaches to her elbows look at me in wonder.

"Hi" she waves her hand

"Hi" waving our hands "are you by yourself?" For some reason the thought of her being by herself doesn't sit well with me.

"No" shaking her head "I'm here with my mama"

"Where's you mama, Piccolo?" Demetri asks coming over

"I don't know" shrugging her shoulders "mama left to take a phone call from daddy"

"Are you visiting Italy?" She must be with her American accent

"Uh huh" nodding her head "daddy didn't want mommy or I to be at home since my two faced whore of an ex aunt tried to fuck my grandfather and take his money but it's all being left to me and my self absorbed bitchy fucking cousin" Demetri coughs at her very colorful language "she is angry because she isn't getting a dime but according to mommy, Bella-that's her name Bella-her father isn't even my Uncle Charlie but a random manwhores" she then thinks before asking "what does La Tua Cantante mean?"

Blood singer? Why would she be curious about that? "Why?" Demetri asks

"There's this blonde haired man with red eyes named James" her heart beats faster "he called me that, then this red haired woman came out of no where and she wanted this man to leave me be but the man said that he wants to play cat an mouse. He's giving me a heard start right now but he said I'm going to die in the end" a growl goes through me. She looks behind us "there he is" pointing we look to see a blonde male vampire behind us, bending down Demetri picks up the little girl holding her close.

"Cover your ears and close your eyes" Demetri orders her, she does and we see that vampire have his eyes on the little girl.

"Give me the girl" the vampire growls

"She's a child" I growl "leave her alone"

"Thought the Volturi didn't care when it came to blood singers?" The vampire asks amused, sniffing the air "she smells so amazing"

"She is a child" Demetri repeats holding her protectively, for some reason I'm both glad and upset that he's protecting her "only true monsters go after children or pregnant women"

"James!" We see a dark skinned vampire with dreadlocks come over "she is a child, find her when she's older. Let her live her life"

"But that doesn't seem right" James doesn't look away

"James!" A red haired vampire drops down from the building "enough! She is a child!" The two drag this James away.

"Is he gone?" We see the little girl look around

"He is" confirming, but for how long? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to give up so easily and Demetri is thinking the same thing "let's go find your mommy, okay?"

"What's your name?" Demetri asks

"Mallory Swan" she yawns before falling asleep in Demetri's arms, I follow Demetri as we find a woman with blue hair look around calling for a Mallory. When she sees us she sighs relieved "your daughter" Mallory is handed over to the woman who holds her close.

"Thank you" she says to us before leaving

Flashback Ends

"Mallory" looking at Demetri who raises his eyebrow "Mallory Swan"

"You mean" he smiles "that little girl who was that vampire's blood singer and had very colorful language?" Demetri and I kept an eye over the two for a couple weeks making sure the vampire didn't attack.

"The same one" nosing my head, he typed something and I have him click on one that is the woman I saw months ago "that's her"

"Mallory Katherine Swan" he says aloud "she is eighteen years old, her best friend who is also eighteen is dating her father" scrolling down her page "she looks like she could be a model"

"Who's that?" I have him click on a picture of her in this black two piece mermaid dress that is held together by chains "that human?" sneering at the human who has his hands all over my mate.

"Boyfriend?" He suggests and I growl lowly "or it could be her brother...wait there's a video of that night"

"Okay" Lauren smiles recording a video "what we all want to know is this...are you two dating or"

"Fucking" Mallory says while Dean says "dating" the two then look at each other asking "what?

Demetri pauses the video "so I'm guessing their exes since we don't see him anymore in any other things" good, but I'm still killing that human.

I then see something "what's this?" I see a video and click on it, we see an old woman tied to a chair before we hear screams and see my mate fall down the stares. Fury goes through me as I see a pool of blood surround her, Demetri stops the video and we are silent "if those humans aren't dead, I will kill them but not before torturing them"