Fifteen

~Mallory's POV~

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

A house filled with ghosts, that is what my aunt and uncle bought. They bought a murder house with a bitch of ghosts. It has been a few weeks since what happened in the basement, Violet and I haven't spoken about it but I was determined to know what the fuck that thing was.

I then see a name that pops up, Constance Langdon. Writing down some questions, I make a note to visit her tomorrow cause she might have the answers I need. Just as I close my laptop, I hear voices then screams. Listening closely I hear intruders in the house trying to recreate a murder that happened here years ago.

Getting up, I go to my desk and pull out my gun. I hear one of whoever come closely, that I take off the safely on the gun and when my door opens I shoot the person. The person falls on the floor, when someone else comes in see a person with a knife "hand over the gun or your mommy, dies!" I listen carefully and whoever has a knife to Aunt V's through. I walk over and hand over the gun and the person goes to stab me but I dodge the person but she uses the gun and shoots me in the gut and in the chest.

"Bad move" she taunts me before grabbing my arm and yanks me downstairs, I see Aunt V and am pushed to the ground. I groan from the bullet wound, I can't let them think something weird is going on with me so I put pressure on the gunshot wound but fortunately the wound was through and through.

"Mallory!" Aunt V cries, just then we hear some yells and the person leaves to the basement and she screams in fear. Then Aunt V kicks the person when he looks away, he falls and using what little strength I have I grab the discarded knife and stab him in the gut. Aunt V helps me up and we along with Violet run out of the house. I then fall over and blackness consumes me, I hear my name be called.

When I open my eyes I see I'm on a beach, the sun high in the sky and the blue water shines a beautiful clear blue. "My beautiful baby girl" looking over, I see my mother stand there in a long white dress.

"Mom?" Tears are in my eyes, she opens her arms and I run to mom

"Mom?" Tears are in my eyes, she opens her arms and I run to mom. She and I both cry, pulling back I look at mom "how is this possible?"

She laughs "sometimes the most impossible things are can be the most possible" her face turns serious "there's something you need to know"

"What?" I ask

"You need to check your DNA because there was a key ingredient that your grandfather put in me that passed to you" I don't understand "when you die, you will come back and no longer age"

"How?"

She shakes her head "whatever you do, you cannot let the one child in your aunt live another day. You need to kill it"

"What?" Now I'm more confused "why?"

"Because what grows in her is evil" what?! "Learn more about the house, you cannot let anyone die there"

"What?" Everything starts to fade "mom!"

"Tell your father it's okay for him to move on" is the last thing she says before she completely fades away.

Fluttering my eyes open, I look around to hear beeping and that I'm in a hospital room. As I look around I see Uncle Ben "Uncle Ben?" He sighs relieved coming over, he hugs me "what happened?"

"A lot of months ago" he tells me "a group of people came in and almost killed you, Aunt V and Violet" I then remember in short clips of what happened "you were shot and have been unconscious since" nodding my head

"There's more" I say "isn't there?"

"I had to institutionalize your aunt" I frown before I look into his mind, he killed his baby mama and institutionalized Aunt V because she was going crazy. But she isn't, she wasn't going crazy.