Four

"Okay" Leah complains "how could my cousin even go to Sam, were they dating already while we were engaged?" We're on the pool room in the hot tub, we have the flatscreen tv on and are watching Fifty Shades of Grey.

(Imagine a flatscreen tv here)

"Who fucking cares" Ronnie sputters "Sam is a fucking asshole while Bella is a fucking bitch and my brother is a dumbass who only thinks it's his cock!" She angrily grabs another piece of pizza before stuffing it down. The girls got here around five, I ordered ten pizzas because a) is girls go through pizza like it's nothing and b) we are drinking like there is no fucking end, as in I'll be the only sober person in the end.

"Do" Leah coughs when she drinks the bourbon "do you know what I should do?"

"What?" I ask

"Burn all of Sam's shit" she says, looking around "I'm serious" she waves her hand that is holding a bottle but it spills "why the fuck should I keep his stuff?"

"You shouldn't" I look at the screen "ugh! Anna! Stop!" The others look at the screen "you should not be giving your virginity to him!"

"Boo!" Ronnie and Leah yell

"Guys like him are big disappointments!" Leah yells

"One minute they'll say they care!" Ronnie yells "and the next their taking your shit and getting rid of it!"

"What" we see dad come in crossing his arms, looks like he just got home from the office "is going on?"

"Hi dad!" Waving my hand

"Hey Mr. Swan!" The girls all laughs waving their hands all hysterically "we aren't drunk!" Ronnie laughs, dad looks around at the empty pizza boxes and the bottles of alcohol all around. Yeah, Leah went to a few different places to get the twenty bottles we have. Leah and Ronnie have only drunk about two bottles worth of wine while I've drunk seven. We got a variety of wine, tequila and bourbon. Mostly wine.

"You" dad points to me "clean all this up" he turns to leave.

Love you papa I mentally tell him

I love you too my little mutant that's dads nickname for me, his mutant.

"Oh my god Mal!" Ronnie grabs my arm "your father is so fucking hot" I cough on my drink "is he still single?"

"Girl!" Leah laughs "that's her dad!"

"And?" She asks "my god, Ronnie I just want to ride your dad into" Leah and I cover her mouth, I am cutting them off. When they start to speak about my dad like that, then they are very drunk.

"Leah?" Looking at her "do you still have Sam's stuff?"

"I do" nodding her head "I brought it with me" she soon starts to cry "I was going to give it back to Sam, but now"