Twenty-Two

~Mallory's POV~

"What is" I'm in a bar right now, drinking my tenth shot of tequila. It has been a few days since the funeral and here I am drinking my sorrows away. Earlier today, I drank two full bottles of tequila and I am only now starting to feel the buzz. Looking over I see a handsome guy with lilac and blue eyes sitting across from me "a beautiful woman like you doing here by yourself?"

I'm not even going to be subtle, I lean over and kiss him. He is shocked before kissing me back, pulling away "I'm horny, care to fuck?"

"Blunt" he smiles "I like it"

Standing up, I take his hand and we go to the bathroom. Once here we go to the handicap stall and lock the door, turning to look at him the guy kisses me. He pushes me to the wall and I move my hands down to his belt and undo his pants. Tapping my side, I place my hands on his shoulder and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

The guy takes a condom out and wraps it around himself before thrusting into me. Moaning I hold onto him as he thrusts in and out of me "oh fuck" moaning "faster, harder" the guy goes faster and harder and the pressure in my core builds before I clench around him as I cum. The guy goes faster before he stills in me when he releases his sperm in the condom.

Breathing deeply, the guy pulls out of me and kisses me. Closing my eyes, I lean my head back as the guy goes under my skirt and licks me up and I moan some more grabbing the handles "oh god" pressure builds in me more when the guy starts to pump a finger in me. My toes curl when I gasp cumming "fuck"

Breathing deeply, the guy who was fucking me gets up and puts his pants back on. Getting the feelings of my legs again, I open the door and leave the bathroom. Going to the bar I get a few more shots before leaving to go home, I hate this day. Dealing with Bella as she and Alice talk about the dumb ass vampire business.

When I leave the bar, I have a taxi take me back home and I look out the window in silence and sadness. I wish Harry was still with us, when we get to my home I pay the taxi guy before walking inside and up to my room. I ignore the moaning sounds coming from my dad's room as I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

I see Hallie on my bed, her face sad "hey Hallie" sitting down on the bed, Hallie comes over "I miss them too" she whines as I pick her up and stroke her hair. Falling back onto the bed, I cry silently holding Hallie to me.

Getting a phone call, I see it's from Rose. Answering I ask "yes?"

"Hey, your cousin is here and she wants you and your dad to come over to vote" she says

"She does know that I will deliver her to Victoria if she is human?" I ask

"She knows, but she wants you here anyway" groaning "are you coming over or"

"I'll be there in a bit" getting up I hang up, going to the door I knock on dad's door "Dad! The Cullens want us over! Something related to Bella!" I hear a thud and some mutters.

The door opens and I see dad with a sheet covering him as the door only shows him "the Cullens are back?"

"They want us over" I sigh "Um, if Ronnie wants to come"

"Oh I'm coming" she makes herself known, the door opens more and I see Ronnie there with dad's shirt on and hear Ronnie say something.

"Your engaged?" I ask, geez-am I the only single person? Oh my god, I'm the only single person!

"Yes" dad and Ronnie stand before me "we realized life was too short so...we're engaged"

"Congratulations" smiling I hug my dad and best friend "but really let's go to the Cullens and properly celebrate later"