Thirteen

I drive my truck down to LA, my clothes in the back trunk packed. See I'm spending my last year of high school in a place called Hollywood Arts, the place offers potential to those with the creative arts. I'm going to be living with my Uncle Ben, Aunt V and cousin Violet.

For the past summer, I have been spending it with my friends-for instance for an entire month me and the girls spent a month in Italy. With the girls, Ronnie and dad are staying friends still but I have a feeling that when I visit I'll be met with my dad dating my best friend. Still weirded out by the whole imprinting thing but I'll get over it, eventually. With Leah she actually met this business man named Xander during the summer, he's a lawyer who works at dad's law firm. She and him have been dating for a month now, Leah hasn't said anything but I know Xander is her imprint. Sam hates the fact that Leah has moved on and that he isn't allowed in Leah's or her child's life, Emily told him what happened and Sam gave up on the whole custody thing because he doesn't want Leah to do something she will regret because of her hatred to him. Though before I left, I read Sam's mind and he's just waiting till Leah gives birth before ordering for custody. I didn't tell Leah because she will get an abortion if she finds out and I don't want Leah to do something she will regret.

When I arrive to the house Violet sent me a picture of, I park my truck before getting out and went up the steps to ring the doorbell. I wait a moment and the door opens to Aunt V, she smiles before hugging me "Mallory!"

"Aunt V!" I hug her back

"Oh" pulling back "my you've grown since the last we've seen each other, you look even more beautiful"

"Thanks" blushing, I then see Uncle Ben "Uncle Ben!" He smiles and we hug.

"Oh my beautiful niece" pulling back "Violet! Mallory is here!" We hear footsteps and coming down the stairs is Violet who has a smile on her face.

"Mal!" We hug, I laugh "I'm so glad you made it!"

"Me too"

"Where are your bags?" Uncle Ben asked

"Their in my truck, wanted to make sure I had the right house before bringing them in" I explain

"Well let's go get them" Aunt V motions and we get my bags, when I look at Violet I sense something bad is going to happen to her at school.

~Time Skip~

"You didn't need to send me off to school" Violet says to me, when we get to her school everyone looks our way and I park the truck in the visitor parking space.

"I know" we get out "but I wanted to"

Violet smokes as she walks in, I have my phone out and at recoding the entire thing cause I have a bad feeling. As she walks away, she is approached by three bitches and I go over. When one of them forces Violet to eat her cigarette I run over and grab her hand before breaking it. We see the bone out of her skin and she falls down screaming. Her friends try to attack and I beat them up.

"You can't do anything" I tell a teacher when some teachers come out with a security guard.

"Oh?" They ask "why not?"

"Because I have proof that this girl" gesturing to the crying girl who has a nurse helping her "was forcing another girl to eat a cigarette, my dad is a lawyer and he will sue this school so badly that you all will be out of jobs" everyone around us is silent "so do you want to try to do anything because you do that I will make it public how this school does nothing with school bullies such as her"

"Everyone!" The dean I'm guessing comes over "back to class! Now!" He looks at me "let us talk privately" I see him eye me, mainly because his eyes are eye fucking my body. Today is my first day of school too but unlike Violet who is all covered up, I'm wearing a black top with blue shorts and black pump heels with some jewelry. I also have one smokey eye and pink lips, my hair in is a straight long ponytail. I'm trying to see how long I can grow out my hair this year, the goal is past my ass.

I may or may not also be using my powers on the teachers and the faculty "I'll see you later" looking at Violet who is smiling "around four?" She nods her head and I leave like the bitch boss I am