Twenty-Eight

When my name is called up, dad and Ronnie stand clapping for me. Harley is in Ronnie's arms since they didn't want to risk a babysitter handing Harley over to Sam or anyone who might hand Harley to Sam. When I sit down, Bella's name is called and Uncle Charlie stands for her. How he doesn't see her as the biggest whore-again, I'm sorry to all the whores out there-is a mystery to me. When the ceremony is done, I go over to dad and Ronnie who are smiling to me "finally" sighing with relief "I can't wait to start something"

"Honey" dad pulls me into a hug "I want you to know that I love you no matter what" I hear how he knows about the baby. Right, vampire hearing.

"Let's get going to start the party" nodding their heads we leave, I see Ronnie making faces to Harley who laughs "so, you both know I'm pregnant"

"I heard the baby's heartbeat" dad looks at me through the mirror "I know you Mal and knowing you you possibly did everything to make sure that you wouldn't end up in a situation like this"

"How is it I have such an understanding father?" Asking "I mean, when I got in trouble a few years back with the whole beer in my room you were completely understanding"

"Because you are too much like me and your mother, a perfect combination of the two of us Mal" dad pulls up to the drive way "and I could be angry and furious, but I choose not to be because somethings that happen are out of our control. Condom broke I assume?"

"Actually the guy's three year old niece" getting out and heading inside "poked a bunch of holes in the condoms, now four other women are pregnant"

"Out of your or my control" dad says unlocking the door "how were you to know that his niece would create faulty birth control and your pill?"

"Medication interference"

"You probably thought that using a condom would work" dad tells me "also we don't know how birth control affects your genetics, so why be angry with forced out of my control"

"Now" Ronnie hands me Harley "you put Ronnie down for her nap, we will get the party ready. Also change into something hot" she wiggles her eyebrows "your mate will be here shortly" nodding my head I go upstairs put Harley to bed, I then let Hallie run out and then put on a black one piece and some blue denim shorts.

"You aren't going down to the party" turning around, I see Felix in the doorway wedding a black cotton t shirt with black denim jeans and white sneakers

"Um" shaking my head, heat pools between my legs as I continue to ogle my mate who is looking incredible hot right now "why can't I go?"

My mate runs to me and pushes me down to the bed, his body over mine as he looks at me in the eyes "because this body looks way to sexy in that swimsuit and shorts, I don't want anyone seeing what is only for my eyes"

I giggle as he has a serious face "have you seen my Facebook or Instagram?" His eyes darken with anger, so he has "then you know many people have seen...my body in clothing way more revealing then what I'm wearing"

"Your not going" repeating, I feel his cock harden and man my mate is packing. Through his jeans, I can feel that he is huge.

"Oh yeah" moving one hand from his chest down his body to squeeze his cock "want to bet?"

"Vixen" he growls when I zip down his jeans freeing his cock, I wrap my hand around his huge cock before pumping up and down. Putting my other hand on his chest, I push him up to stand as I sit up and look at his cock which is most definitely huge. Licking the tip of his cock with my tongue, I move to take my mate in my mouth.

Felix grips the back of my head as I move my head up and down on his cock sucking him off. As I do this, his cock hits the back of my throat that I gag. Felix grunts and moans my name as I do this. Moving one of my hands down to his ballsack when I feel Felix's cock get bigger in my mouth I massage his sack and cold seed goes into my mouth. Pulling myself off I swallow my mates seed before standing up and sipping him back up "I'm going to party" whispering to my mate who is still in his high, as I leave the room I find Hallie by the top of the staircase growling "Hallie?" She looks my way "what are you up to girl?"

Coming over, I pick her up to stand at the top of the staircase to see Sam here "what are you doing here Sam?" Now we know why Hallie was growling.

"I've come for my daughter" he tried to go up the stairs but I stop him with my powers, I listen carefully and none of the other wolves are nearby "you can't keep me from her!"

"I'll be the judge of that" lifting him up in the air, I go to the door and open it before throwing him out. He looks at me furiously "come here again and I'll cut your cock off" closing the door, I turn around to see how the party is coming along and everything looks great.