Twenty-Seven

~Mallory's POV~

I hear Hallie whine, go I groggily get up and stumble to the door and open it enough that Hallie runs out. Closing the door, I lean my head against the frame before feeling nauseous and run to the trash can and vomit.

Great, morning sickness. Going back to bed, I go under the covers and hug the cold, hard chest-wait? What?! I sit up and see that Felix, that guy from before is here. I stare at him and see into his mind and my eyes widen "I'm your mate?"

He looks confused "did you"

I may he flinched back or may not have looked into your mind, sorry

"I just" pointing to his mind, I can hear how so many things are going through so I go to my mini fridge and pull out some water. I stare at Felix as he sits on me bed staring at me like a grew a second head.

I think this over "my mother was experimented on by my grandfather when she was a child" I feel like I can trust him, but I do not trust Aro or the Cullens beside Jasper and Rose "she gained psychic abilities...she passes them on to me along with something else"

Felix is silent as he stands and slowly-well slow for a vampire and normal speed for a human when walking-walks to me, when he stands before me we are silent as he placed a hand on the lower of my belly "will the baby get these powers also?"

"Most likely" shrugging my shoulders "won't know until it comes-wait? You don't want to use me or my baby for"

"I" he takes my face in his hands "want to make sure you both are safe and healthy...I know this sounds wrong but I wished you didn't have powers for I didn't want to risk you being harmed or have Aro use your as a weapon as he does many of us"

"Why stay then?" I ask

"Hard to leave when you have someone with Chelsea's gifts" I don't know them "she can manipulate relationships, so"

"Don't need to explain" understanding what he is saying "um...what does this mean for us? Moving forward?" Oh god this is too much for this morning, I mean one minute I was sleeping and the next I have a late and we are talking about the heavy already.

"I've found you now" Felix makes it clear "I'm not giving you up, when the baby doesn't need to be breast fed I will turn you" I make a face "what?"

"I'm kind of" how do I put this? "A few months back I became immortal in a way" Felix hearing this looks at me confused "um, many months ago when I was shot I had died and turned out that I was in a transition of sorts to being immortal. I learned that I no longer age now but I can be killed if I'm in a fatal accident...also I'm kind of immune to all toxins"

"Your" he asked "immune to...if I bite you"

"How about you sit down" we go to the couch and we sit down in silence, I hear how dad and Ronnie are getting ready for the party. Dad!

Yeah! He mentally yells what is it?

I have a lot of liquor in the car! Informing him of what to do can you bring it out? I may or may not use my powers to make sure that parents are fine if they find out that I served alcohol at a party. I make sure nothing bad happens at my parties, if a fight may break out I have taxi's come and take them home or end the party early.

Looking at Felix who is silent finally asks "are you a stripper?"

What? Where did he get that idea? "Uh, where did you get that idea?"

"I see a stripper pole" he points to the stripper pole before us.

"Oh" remembering that I have that "no, I just like to pole dance" we are silent before I make it clear "I'm not joining the Volturi" he looks at me "I won't make you choose between me and a coven you consider family, but I'm not joining"

"The Volturi aren't my family" he says after a moment "sure I have close friends but...they aren't family" taking my hands "I have waited for you for nearly a thousand years, now that I have you I won't give you up" putting his hand on my belly "and any child you bare, I will consider them my own because you are my mate and they are my kids regardless of fathering them"

I lean into him and kiss him on the lips, Felix is still before he kisses me back. Having my hands on his shoulders, I grip them to hold onto him. Pulling back I take a deep breath, our foreheads pressed together. Then I realize "a month ago, did you happen to hear"

"Everyone in the throne room heard your conversation with Bella" Felix tells me "we all-I know what happened and I am furious that I wasn't able to protect you"

"We didn't know"

"But the Cullens knew" I pull back and frowning as I stare at him.

"What do you mean" I ask "the Cullens knew?"