Thirty-One

"So" Felix and I stand outside the Murder House with Demetri by our side, they don't want anything bad to happen to me as we are here "this is the murder house?" The newborn army attacked a couple months ago, they didn't need Ronnie or out pack's help. Bella is still human and is now planning her wedding, she also had a miscarriage—I actually forgot she was pregnant until she announced her miscarriage to all of Forks getting sympathy for it. Next summer she will be turned so after she turns nineteen much to her horror.

"It is" opening the door, I look around before seeing the staircase and am silent. The door slams closed that we look at it, when I turn back around I jump seeing Violet "hey bitch"

"Mallory!" She and I hug, I am using my powers so that Felix and Demetri can see her "Mom! Dad! It's Mallory!"

"Mallory?" Turning around I see Aunt V, she gasps running over before hugging me.

"Mal!" Uncle Ben comes out and we laugh hugging. Pulling back he places his hand on my belly "congratulations"

"Who" Violet looks at Demetri and Felix "are these sexy pieces of fuck"

"Meet my boyfriend Felix" I introduce them "and this is Demetri his brother"

"Hmm" looking over we see Tate Langdon, the one who impregnated my aunt with Satan's spawn. What is he doing here? "So your back"

"Don't be hostile" Violet hugs Tate "we're together"

"Much to my horror" Uncle Ben tells me, Felix keeps his arm around me as we hear footsteps walk this way.

"Well well well" we see Constance—Tate's mother—come here "look at what the cat dragged in, if it isn't the slut's cousin" Felix growls and Constance looks at my mate.

"Don't even think about it Constance" I warn "Felix is mine"

"Constance leave" Aunt V orders, looking at me "as much as we love seeing you sweetie, you know it's not safe. Especially in your condition"

"Which" Demetri says "is why we are here"

"To make sure my mate is safe" Felix says "it is nice to meet you"

"Their vampires" my family stares between the two

"Awesome!" Violet puts her hand up and we high five, she smiles at Felix "woah, so what era were you from?"

"I was a gladiator"

Her eyes widen "no shit! Did you know Spartacus?" Demetri coughs on a laugh as I smile hugging my mate.

"Why does everyone ask that?" He grumbles before saying to Violet "yes, I knew him"

"Was he really fuckable?"

"Violet!" Uncle Ben and Aunt V exclaim while Tate is silent.

He must have noticed me staring cause he says "in the end she's mine, so she can ask any questions she'd like"

We see that gay couple whatever their names were come over eyeing me, Felix holds me "Congratulations" the one on the left says "on the baby, are you moving in?"

"No" Felix growls "stay away from my mate and child"

"Ooh" the one on the right smirks "testy"

Uncle Ben grabs them by their necks and slams them to the floor, Tate helps in smashing their faces in. When there is blood all around Uncle Ben looks at me "the others know your here Mal"

"And that your pregnant" Aunt V opens the door for us "we love you baby"

"Make sure" Violet says "your child knows us"

I do as I leave, Demetri and Felix take me out and when a ghost tries to stab me Demetri is stabbed instead. He then kills the ghost while Felix runs me to the street where our car is parked, Demetri comes over.

We look at the house and this eerie feeling goes through me, I see many ghosts all around look at me in hatred. "Fuck" Demetri breathes, right I have the mind link open so they see them too "that's a lot of fucking ghosts"

"Let's go" Felix has me go in, he drives us away as I see my family by the gates waving to me. I wave my hand back feeling tears on my face.

"I miss them" I take a moment to breathe as I cry.