Author's note

Please note this book is on hold [for more information go the last chapter uploaded]

I'd like to start off by saying this is my first book and first time ever writing, so excuse my errors and wrongs.

Updates may be slow, so bare with me.

Okay now that that's over and done with I'd like to put a disclaimer

this is going to be a fairly fast paced story and may be a little confusing, so if that isn't your thing I'd suggest you leave.

Another note. i tried my best for this not to be your average girl head-over heels in love with the guy from the start and his presence won't have her fainting and stumbling but i don't think I've accomplished that mission as i look back on it now, okay with that being said I hope you enjoy my book.

Warning
if you refrain from such topics this isn't the best book for you.

Violence
Sexual content
Mature language
Mentions of sexual harassment and assault

Constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated❤️

HAPPY READING MY FRIENDS

updated note: though I've improved over time, i would still like it to be know, this was my first time writing a book. I'd like to say that again, My first time EVER writing a book, when your doing something for the first time you won't get it in one shot, so please, there is no need to tell me how stuck up my character are or my book is cringey. i know and if you want to give advice or criticism, please do it constructively and in a kinder manner, thank you.

No one is forcing you to read the book.