Chapter 20. We're Here

As he says that everyone comes from different directions and join us by the entrance "ay, mio figlio"  Avena coos to him as she embraces him in a hug and when she looks at me she smirks "I see you to have sorted things out" she says and I fro my...

As he says that everyone comes from different directions and join us by the entrance "ay, mio figlio" Avena coos to him as she embraces him in a hug and when she looks at me she smirks "I see you to have sorted things out" she says and I fro my eyebrows trying to understand what she means and then it hits me.

I go to the closet thing I can find that will show my reflection and the marks and bites that trail from my neck to my chest makes me gasp "sei stronzo, avresti potuto dire qualcosa"you asshole, you could have said something, I tell Alessio hitting his chest and he just laughs "Ti è piaciuto, no?"you enjoyed it, no?

He taunts " oh stai zitto"oh shut up, I reply. Avena looks at me with I slight smile don't worry, we heard anyway"she waves her hands but I can't help but feel myself turn bright red.

Then my mother accompanied by Sofia and my sister comes down stairs "whoa, what happened to you?" Sofia and my sister both ask and they smirk with realization " Sto avendo dei bambini nipoti?" am i getting grand babies, my mother gleams clasping her hands together.

make it stop, please

I internally cry "no mamma" I say in an annoyed whine and she looks a little disappointed before hugging me tightly "I'm just happy to see you" she tell me "where's papa" I ask.

"oh all the guys are in the back drinking and talking" Avena says and Alessio kisses her forehead and walks around the corner "so, tell me everything" my sister asks excitedly "girl, you got yours to worry about" I say rolling my eyes and she laughs "lets ask Sofia how she got hers though" I say with a shit eating grin and she acts like she doesn't know "come on spill the beans, I know a covered hickey when I see one" say raising my eyebrow.

"okay okay, it happened" she finally says and Samara squeals

wow

"cara, lascia che ti mostri la stanza di te e Alessio" dear, let me show you to you and Alessio's room

Avena tells me "wait, me and Alessio?" I ask " yes, you two are together no?" she asks "well..." I start to talk but I trail off when I realize I actually don't know what we are and when I asked he never really gave me answer.

"dear, your confused aren't you?" she ask with a sympathetic look in her face but doesn't say anything else when there's a knock at the door and she smiles "Sofia, Victoria and Angelina are here" she calls out to Sofia as she rushes to the door and I hear a soft female voice.

the two women step in and I must say their both beautiful, the younger one has olive skin with thick brown wavy hair that stops at her mid back, she as deep green eyes with a small button nose and light freckles on her face, she wears a pastel pink short sleeve maxi dress and the other person who'd

I'd assume is her mother practically looks like her twin, but she has deep brown hair, small wrinkles on her face and piercing hazel brown eyes.

"Eloise, I'd like you to meet my lovely friend Angelina and her daughter Victoria they will be staying with us for some time" she tells me and I see Sofia hugging the two women "hello, its nice to meet you" I greet offering a handshake "oh hun we don't do that here, anyone who's close with avena I'll consider family" she says and pulls me into a hug.