Chapter 4. Mrs. Revees

I left my sister in charge while I'm out, so I leave it to her and leave my office grabbing my things

I push the same doors I opened yesterday to Mr. Mariano's company, to find no receptionist, maybe he took some advice for once.

I walk to the elevator and pressed the number on the top floor and wait patiently

ding

the doors open to reveal those known white doors, opening the doors without knocking this time, the sight in front of me doesn't surprise me at all.

guess we now know why the receptionist is missing

Mr. Mariano sits in his chair, with his receptionist straddling him, her arms around his neck while his face nuzzled in her neck as his arms wrap lazily around her waist.

womanizer I see

"well good morning to you to Mr. Mariano" I say as I interrupt whatever they were doing.

The woman jumps out of her position and sends me a glare while Mr. Mariano just stares at me "Alissa get out of my office now" he says, she rushes out of the office while mumbling curses.

I make my way to one of the chairs in front of his desk and take my seat "having some early fun I see" I said, he just glares at me "why are you here Mrs. Reeves" he asks coldly, I look at him trying to read his emotions but I find nothing "did you forget our conversation yesterday? Here" I question as I hand him the folder in my hand.

he takes the folder and opens it, as he looks through it "you just have to sign it and I'll be on my way" I say looking into my purse for my phone, I finally look up at him.

he raises his eyebrow at me "gonna cut me off so easily love?" he questions "well its not like we have a house and family with it to split, so come on, I have a meeting to attend in about an hour" I tell him blankly.

He opens his mouth to speak once again but before he can say anything, someone walks into the office, I turn in their direction, the person looks just like Alessio but younger, I'd have to assume their family.

"what do you want Angelo?" he asks impatiently "what? I can't come see my older brother in our business?"

his attention then turns to me "and who is this beauty?" he smirks.

I offer a handshake "Eloise, Eloise Reeves" I say as he takes my hand and places a kiss on it "no need for formalities here love I'm Angelo, Alessio's younger brother"

not impressed

I pull away my hand and turn my focus back on Alessio and what I really came here for.

"I called off the contract because your not worthy of being my business partner" he states, I look at him

why sign the contract in the first place? I ask myself