A surprise?

10:36 am

I stirred, not wanting to wake up. Eventually I couldn't go back to sleep, so I accepted defeat and got up. I stretched, and smelled pancakes and bacon downstairs. I put some socks on and went downstairs.

"We'll look who's finally up!" Ian teased.

"Oh shut up Ian." I said, playfully punching him as I walked in the kitchen. Him whining in response.

"What's for breakfast? I smell pancakes." I asked, knowing the answer.

"Pancakes and bacon! Your nose was correct!" My dad said, flipping a pancake.

I walked away, and sat on the couch with my sister, Valerie. I figured my mom was still asleep, cause I didn't see her around.

"Morning, val!" I said, pulling her into a side hug. Her fully hugging back.

"Morning, n/n!"

"Watcha watchin?" I asked, trying to make a little conversation to wake me up.

"Mickey mouse!" She answers, not taking her eyes off of the tv.

"Breakfast is ready!" My dad called out. Me, Ian, and Valerie walked over to the table where the plates were set.

"Dad I'm gonna hang out with Michael today just so you know, I'll let you know when he's gonna pick me up!" I said, taking a bite out of my pancake.

"Oh your boyfriend? I'm fine with that. Just be back by 9 okay?" He said.

I blushed.

BOYFRIEND?

"DAD HE ISN'T MY BOY-"

"Oh hush, I wouldn't blame you. He's a very handsome young man."

I lost my appetite, that was gross.

I don't think of Michael like that, right?

"Yknow I think I'm full... I'm gonna go back to my room? Okay? Okay.." I said awkwardly, dumping my half eaten breakfast in the trash and putting my plate in the sink before running upstairs.

As soon as I got in my room a went to go scream into a pillow. Why did everyone this Michael and I were dating? We might act like it or blush sometimes but.. that doesn't mean anything.... Right? Whatever. I wonder when Michael wants to go ou-

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

I jumped up and answered the phone, nice having your own in your bedroom. Heh.

"Hi dollllllllllllll" Michael greeted.

"Hi Lover boyyyyyyy" I said back, copying him.

I could feel his goofy smile through the phone.

"Is 12:30 a good time to pick you up? I have a surprise for youu!" He asked.

A surprise? What kind of surprise?

"Yeah sure! What time is it?" I agreed and asked.

"11:32 is what the clock says, doll." He answered.

"Cool I have an hour, okay! Ima go get ready bye mikeyyyy!" I said, getting ready to hang up the phone.

"Bye y/nnnnn-"

Beep
Beep
Beep

I hung up on him, kind of... lol.

I went to go find a decent outfit to wear. I found an outfit like this.

 I found an outfit like this

'Hmm.... This is a pretty nice outfit.' I decided to go with this one. I put it on, and because I showered last night I didn't shower or anything. I looked in the mirror...

'Hm, not bad.' I thought.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, I put some mascara and eyeliner on. I put on some lip balm after that. Then I took my hair out of its ponytail and brushed it out, making it look fluffy. I found a hair clip that matched my outfit and put it on. I grabbed my converse and put them on. I sprayed on some rose perfume and took a final look in the mirror.

"Perfect." I said aloud.

Just after, I heard a knock on the door. I forgot to tell my dad but whatever, I'm sure he's downstairs.

I grabbed my mini backpack and ran downstairs.

"Dad that's probably Michael I gotta go now bye!" I said, walking out the door out of breath.

He didn't seem to care. At least he isn't overly worried.

I closed the door and slid down it, out of breath.

I looked up to see Michael looking down, right back at me.

"Hi Mikey." I sighed out.

"Hi n/n." He sighed back, mocking me.

I saw a skateboard behind him.

"So the surprise is your gonna go skating and I'll have to watch dying of boredom because I don't have one? Amazing, Mike." I said, gesturing to the skateboard behind him.

"Oh, no. You see, I'm holding my skateboard y/n."

Huh?

Why does he have two skateboards then?

Wait...

Did he....

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

"MIKEY WHAT THE HELL YOU GOT ME A SKATEBOARD? THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" I screamed, jumping around and hugging him at the same time.

"Your welcome, n/n." He said, hugging me back, smile plastered on his face.

"Let's ride to the skatepark, shall we?"

This is gonna be a hell of a ride.