Morning disasters.

PLAYING: wake me up before you go-go - Wham!

"Wake me up, before you go-go"
———————————————————————————————————

Saturday, 1986

11:37 am

I was woken up by my bed bouncing, i groggily opened my eyes and saw Ian and Valerie jumping on my bed as an attempt to wake me up.

"Wake up y/n we're hungry!" Valerie told me, pulling me up by my arm.

"Okay okay- geez. What do you want?" I asked them.

"McDonald's!" They both yelled out.

"Real food." I scolded.

"Fine... Hm..- what about eggs and bacon?" Ian suggested.

"I suppose I can make that. Go downstairs and get the stuff out that I need- whatever you can reach I guess. I need to make a phone call." I told them, shooing them away.

They ran downstairs to go do what I told them, I'm glad they're pretty easy to deal with.

I got out of bed and put some socks on, then went over to my phone.

I called Michael, Catarina, and mark. I'm sure the others wouldn't wanna go on a shopping spree.

They all answered pretty quickly, mark and Catarina being surprised when they heard Michael on the line.

"Hello?" Catarina called out.

"Hey." Mike said, in a deepish morning voice.

"Wassup!" Mark said.

"Do any of you guys wanna go on a shopping spree? At the mall?"

"Sure." Michael replied.

"I'm down!" Catarina said, excitedly.

"Whatever, I'm only going because Cat is." Mark said.

"What- are you guys dating or something?" I asked, surprised.

"Wha- no!" Mark and catarina said in unison.

"Sureeeeeee." Michael said, snickering.

"Alright whatever, Michael can you pick us up? You have the car anyways." I asked.

"Sure, can I pick you up around 1 or 2?" Michael said.

"Sure! Is 1:45 good you guys?" I asked cat and mark.

"Yup!" They replied.

"Alright, 1:45 it is." I said.

"Y/NNNNNN! IAN BROKE AN EGG!!" Valerie called out to me, giggling because she snitched.

"Fuck, you guys I've gotta go. Seeya!" I said before hanging up and running downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I looked at the kitchen and saw 3 eggs broken, 2 pieces of bacon on the floor and the glass shaker of salt broken.

I looked over to Valerie and Ian, and Ian was chasing Valerie- probably because she snitched on him.

"Are you guys serious? Who did this?" I asked, scoffing?

They both stopped running and pointed at eachother.

"Whoever tells the truth gets icecream!" I lied. This should do the trick.

"ME!"

"HIM!"

"Alright ian, no playing outside." I told him, his face going from a smile to a teary eyed frown.