Theme park disasters PT1

PLAYING: Sweater weather - the neighborhood

"Nothing I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no."

—————————————————————————

January 10th, 1986

It was 7:58 A.M., and you and Michael were rushing to class, trying not to be late. People were looking at you two like you were crazy, but it's fine. No Damian, no problems.

You guys got to class right as the bell rang, luckily the teacher didn't count us as late.

"Alright class, at exactly 8:10 we will go out to the busses to go to the theme park. For these next 10 minutes, we will go over rules and conditions." The teacher told everyone.

People groaned about the rules, but the teacher just went on.

10 minutes later

As soon as the teacher was done explaining what we can and can't do, the busses pulled up.

"Alright! Everyone to the busses!" The teacher yelled, everyone excitedly running outside despite how many times the teacher told them not to.

Once everyone was in their seats, the busses drove off.

Y/ns POV

"Michael I'm boreddddd" I complained to him.

"What do you want me to do? Entertain you?" Michael asked, smiling.

"Jackpot." I said, staring at him with a smirk and his smile faded.

"Well what do you wanna do?" Michael asked.

"I dunno, do you have your Walkman?" I asked Michael.

"Maybe" Michael said, searching through his messy backpack.

"Nope" he said.

"God dammit we have like another hour and a half!" I complained once more.

"Stop complaining your gonna make me complain about you complaining!" Michael said, assuming I would understand that sentence.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"What?" Michael asked, smiling back.

We bursted out into laughter, even though nothing was funny. That's the thing about best friends- you laugh at nothing, it's just funny to be around them.

Once we finished laughing we went back to our bored state of mind.

I groaned at nothing and laid my head on Michaels shoulder, and he put his arm around me.

"Hey y/n?" Michael asked.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"When I went back to my house for my stuff, william was gone." Michael confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, starstruck.

"The house was back to normal, no more broken windows, broken glass, nothing. The house was clean like he never destroyed it, and him and his car were gone." Michael explained.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know, he just disappeared. And that scares me, you know what he's capable of now.." Michael said.

"Weird.." I said, shuttering.

20 minutes later

"Im still bored." I said, kicking my feet.

"How do you think I feel?" Michael asked.

"Bored." I replied.

"Jackpot." Michael said, mocking me.