5K Special part 1

Deleted part from chapter about a girl:

TW: sensitive topics

FOR AWARENESS!

Damian's POV

1 hour before the fight - hallways

I passionately kissed Angela, not caring I was in front of y/ns locker. I've been cheating on her for a while now, and Angela has been cheating on that bastard Michael for a while.

I saw y/n out of the corner of my eye, I didn't care though. I'll just tell her that Angela forced it, something like that. I've been manipulating her for a while now, making her think she's not being a good girlfriend. She never even loved me in the first place, I manipulated her into loving me.

I'll make sure she stays away from Michael.

I will make sure.

Y/ns POV: janitors closet.

"Michael...can I tell you about Damian?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yes of course, go ahead" he said.

"So- um.. I realize that Damian was manipulative. He's forced me to do things I haven't wanted to do. He's forced me to send him nude$ and $ex t@pe$ and has threatened to leak them if I didn't do what he wanted. He's used me and has only really talked to me when he wanted to have $ex. He doesn't even ask for consent, if I say no then he'll say that I'm a bad girlfriend. He doesn't show me any love and affection, I don't know why I fell in love with him. It's stupid, I know." I confessed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I knew something was up with that bastard. Angela has been like that too, but I don't care. I care about you, y/n. You are who I care about the most. Nobody else." Michael said, gently hugging me.

Damian's POV

Class time

Y/n and Michael walked in, together? What is she doing with him? I told her to stay away from him.

I'm gonna kill her. She's so rude to me! I'm not playing the victim. He's rude to me too. I never liked him, I hung out with him to get closer to y/n. But she was always focused on that stupid British boy.

Why is she sitting with him instead of me? What's up with her?

I'm going to murder the both of them.

Done. I'm sorry if this triggered any of you, as I only wanted to bring awareness to the things people have been through. If you guys need ANYONE to talk you, you are free to DM me anytime. I will respond as soon as possible. If you want to follow me here, my TikTok is ValSimps4Michael.

The part 2 to this special will be way more lighthearted headcannons I have for Michael. Have a good day everybody, if you need to talk then I'm here.