Valentines In 85'.

1k special 🔥

ONESHOT

Lemon 🍋

Teen Michael & y/n

PLAYING: Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories."

———————————————————————————————————————

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned. Time to wake up already? Why do I have my alarm on anyways? It's the weekend.

Oh.

It's Valentine's Day.

Michael asked me out.

What time is it?

I got up and looked at the clock.

8:06 am

Okay, he said he wanted to go around 10. That's plenty of time.

I should stop stalling and get ready, I have to look pretty nice.

I found a red cardigan sweater that had a white heart on the side. I paired it with a red tank top and my red converse.

'Hmmm... what pants?' I thought.

I found a white skirt.

'Hm..no.'

I found some dark blue jeans.

'Mmmm.... Yes.'

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

After the shower

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth, after that I grabbed my face towel and face soap to wash my face.

I dried my hair and brushed it out, then got dressed.

After that I put on some makeup.

I took my curling iron, plugged it up, and curled my hair.

Once I was done, I unplugged the curling iron, sprayed on some rose perfume, and walked out the bathroom.

I put my shoes on and checked the time.

9:47 am

Perfect. I put on some heart shaped earrings and looked in the mirror.

'Hm, not bad.'  I thought.

I grabbed lipgloss off of my dresser and smeared some onto my lips, grabbed a red mini purse and rushed out my door, downstairs, and outside to wait for Michael.

Michaels pov

I sprayed on some vanilla cologne, and checked myself out in the mirror.

I was wearing a black leather jacket, a red t-shirt, some dark blue jeans and red converse. I took a brush and for once, brushed out my mullet.

I looked in the mirror one last time before sneaking downstairs past my fatha and out the door to my black convertible.

I got in and sped over to y/ns house to pick her up. Hopefully she's ready.

Y/ns pov

10:07 pm

It's been almost 10 minutes...where is he?