Jealousy, jealousy

Playing: jealousy, jealousy : Olivia rodrigo
"I wanna be you so bad, but I don't even know you"

We walked into class and sat in the two empty seats, which were in the back.

I saw Michael staring at something, or someone. So I decided to look too because... I mean why not?

What I saw surprised me.

A girl?

A rather attractive girl.

I decided to just play it cool. Whatever. I never liked him anyways. Fuck. Am I jealous? Never mind that. All the intimate moments we've shared. The way he blushes when he sees me. I blush back. Did that mean nothing to him? When he taught me how to skate? When he caught me from that tree a year ago?

Whatever.

"Who ya lookin at Mikey?" I asked in a normal tone.

"Oh- uh-" he turned back.

Oh my gosh.

His whole face was fucking red. The tips of his ears, his cheeks, everything. What does he see in her that he doesn't see in me?

"Y/n. Are you okay?"

"Oh- uhm. Yeah! Looks like Mikey has a crushhhh!" I teased, secretly disgusted.

I can't believe I just said that, whatever. I'm sure she has an ugly name... like- Fatima or something. (No offense to all the Fatima's reading </3)

"Oh shut up!" Michael said, covering his face with his hands to cover the growing blush on his face. Ew.

Skip to next period

I feel heartbroken. I can't believe on my first day, I'm spending my first day in the bathroom crying when I should be in class, talking to my best friend. Instead he's probably talking to that girl. Her name is Angela. Her stupid brown hair. Stupid freckles. Her stupid green eyes.

I heard the door open.

Fuck.

Who's in here?

Is it Michael?

Is it just someone trying to use the bathroom?

How long have I been in here?

I peeked at the clock.

Shit. I've been here the whole class period?

It's definitely Michael.

Why did I fall in love with you?

ANDDDD DONE! Very short chapter, left you guys with a cliffhanger hehe.