Frenemies

PLAYING: shut up - ariana grande

"If only you would shut up"

DRAMA DRAMA
———————————————————

It's currently 7th period, the last period of the day. I'm fucking furious. Michael had the audacity to have that girl 'angela' sit with him. I'm currently sitting with Damian. I mean, don't get me wrong. Sitting with new people is nice but like, over your best friend? That sucks.

"Hey y/n, you look a little angry. What's on your mind? You can tell me anything yknow!" Damian said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh- um... nothing really. Just thinking!" I said.

"Aboutttttt?" He said, resting his head on his hands.

Shit.

Um.

I know.

"Uh- just about my siblings, wondering how their first days going. They're already in 2nd grade!" I said.

"Really? They were babies when I last saw them!" Damian said, surprised.

"Mhm! I think class is starting, talk to you later." I said, turning my head to the chalk board.

After class, after school.

"Y/n!" Michael yelled out, speed walking towards me with an angry look on his face.

What did I do this time? Speak?

"What now Michael?" I said as he caught up to me.

"What was that back in class? Rather sit with 'Damian' instead of me?" He said angrily.

Like he wasn't sitting with someone else.

"I sat with Damian cause you'd rather sit with 'Angela'! The girl you've been crushing on all day?" I said back.

"I'm not crushing on her."

"So in 1st period you weren't beet red staring at her?"

"I-...."

He went silent.

"So you weren't batting your eyelashes at Damian earlier with me RIGHT behind you?" He said, raising his voice more.

"Maybe i was doing that to make you jealous! Okay? Happy now? Geez." I confessed.

"Well don't be jealous!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO NOT BE JEALOUS WHEN I LIKE YOU MICHAEL? I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU A LOT! OKAY?"

oh my gosh.

I didn't mean to say that.

I slapped my hand on my mouth.

Michael looked surprised.

Horrified even.

I ran off to my skateboard and skated off.

I didn't mean to say that.

I confessed.

I. Confessed.