Bad news to the good news.

PLAYING: pov - Ariana Grande

"I'd love to see me from your point of view"

———————————————————————

The teacher walked into the room, looking saddened but happy at the same time.

He quieted is down, and gave us the news.

"Alright class, bad news first. The talent show has been on a hiatus for a while now, and it is officially canceled. Good news, tomorrow, as an apology there will be a field trip to Knotts Berry Farm!"

As soon as the teacher was done talking, the room exploded into murmur. I looked over at Michael and it looked like he was spacing out, thinking of who knows what.

Michaels POV:

I was thinking of what recently happened with y/n and Angela, and i realized that..

I still love y/n. I always did. I never stopped loving her. When she confessed while we fought, I was surprised. I was really surprised. I never thought she would like me back. I want her to know I love her. She needs to know I love her. I don't know how to tell her. I need to figure it out soon. I never really loved Angela. I was just with her to make y/n jealous as she did with her and Damian.

Fuck him. He needs to get a life. Cheating on her? My y/n? I don't care that Angela cheated. She manipulated me. What I care about is how Damian manipulated y/n then broke her heart. She's so important to me. She really is. I'm going to fucking kill him.

I WILL fucking kill him.

Y/ns POV:

"Michael? Earth to Michaellllll!" I said, shaking out of his thoughts.

He finally came back from whatever he was thinking about and payed his attention to me. He seemed angry but I didn't think anything of it.

"What did the teacher say?" Michael asked, chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"The talent show is canceled, but we're going to a theme park literally tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow?" Michael asked, to confirm.

"Yup! Tomorrow." I said.

"Cool!" Michael said, going back to think about whatever.

I ended up being sucked up into my own thoughts, and eventually, I wondered..

How does Michael see me? Does he hate me? Does he like me back? Does he not feel anything about me? I kept thinking as the clock got closer and closer to the end of class.

Short chapter, get ready for some action.