Hangover.

PLAYING: Rises The Moon - Liana Flores

"Days pull you down just like a sinking ship, floating is getting harder."

TW; emetophobia (puking)
—————————————————————————————————————

Thursday, 11:23 AM

I stirred, not wanting to wake up because I was comfortable. Eventually, I couldn't go back to sleep because I had a pounding headache and was indeed nauseous. I sat up as the world spun around me. I sat down for a few minutes, trying to recall what happened last night.

Michaels POV

I was laying down, as I heard y/n get up off of me. I had woken up earlier and puked, so I was fine. I knew y/n would be sick, so I was ready to take care of her.

I decided to open my eyes, as I heard someone who wasn't y/n come down the stairs.

I opened my eyes to Valerie standing beside me.

"Hi Mike!" She said joyfully, waving at me.

"Hi Valerie." I said, sitting up.

"You and y/n had a sleepover?" She asked.

"Mmhmm." I said.

"Are you guys a couple?" Valerie asked, jumping up and down.

"Um- yes. We are dating." I said, looking off to the side.

Valerie giggled and asked another question.

"Can you make pizza again? Last time it was tasty!" Valerie asked, cocking her head to the side and completely changing the subject.

"Maybe later Val, it's breakfast time." I said, patting her head.

"puhhleassssseeeeeee???" She asked, giving me puppy eyes.

I saw a spark of resemblance to Elizabeth in her. Her happy go lucky mood, her eyes, her voice.

"Ask your sister, maybe she'll let us have pizza for breakfast." I told her, gesturing over to y/n who was on the loveseat.

"Okay!" She said, skipping over to her.

She has a lot of energy, considering it being morning time. I mean- sort of morning time. It's about 11:30.

Y/ns POV

"Y/n can we have pizza for breakfast?" Valerie asked me.

"Sure, it's almost lunch anyways." I said.

I felt the need to puke, so I rushed over to the bathroom.

I heard small footsteps follow behind me, probably Valerie following. I went to the toilet and puked, and Valerie helpfully tried her best to put my hair up with a hair tie she had on her wrist.

"Why are you puking? Did you get drunk like daddy does sometimes?" Valerie innocently asked.

Oh.

"Uh... don't tell mom and dad and I'll buy you cotton candy." I told her, thinking about what my parents would say.

"Tell them what?" She asked, as a way to agree to the deal.

"Atta girl." I told her.

I spit and flushed the toilet then brushed my teeth. I then took some advil with a glass of water that was on the counter.

When me and Valerie left the bathroom, Michael and Ian were talking to eachother. Probably about video games or something.

"Michael, you better start cooking before my siblings yell at you." I jokingly told Michael.

He groaned and got up, lazily walking over to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna take a shower and wash all this sweat off of me. Don't burn my house down and don't murder my siblings. Don't let them murder you either!" I told Michael, as his eyes widened.

"Wh- okay-?" He said as his eyes widened, questioning the random part I added to that sentence.

I walked upstairs and picked out some basic chill clothes, some basketball shorts and one of michaels old hoodies he left over here.

I went in the bathroom and shut the door, then went over to the shower and turned on the water to its highest temperature.

I took off my old party clothes and makeup then got in.

I washed all of the sweat that was on my body, then washed my hair.

I got out of the shower then wrapped a towel around myself, and thoroughly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom to the smell of pepperoni pizza.

"Jesus y/n you took forever. And is that my hoodie?" Michael asked, scoffing.

"Yea, whatcha gonna do bout' it?" I asked.

"Tickle you." Michael said, slowly walking towards me.

"Michael..." I said, backing up and nearing the couch.

Michael sprinted towards me and pushed me on the couch, tickling my waist.

"MICHAEL!" I squealed, squirming around trying to stop him.

I laughed and giggled as he continued to tickle me.

I kicked and flailed my arms around, trying to get him to stop because my stomach hurt from laughing.

He stopped tickling me and instead peppered my face with kisses, which also tickled. I kept laughing, but not as hard.

"Okay okay Michael stop!" I said, letting out one last laugh.

He stopped and laughed himself.

"Mike"

"Yeah?"

"Is the pizza ready?"

"Shit."

Michael rushed over to my kitchen and quickly put on an oven mitt to take the pizza out. Luckily, it wasn't burnt- just crispy.

He put the pan on the top of the oven, and took out a pizza cutter to cut it when it cooled off.

I walked up beside Michael, and looked at the pizza.

"You need to shower baby, you're still in your clothes from last night" I told Michael, rubbing his back.

"Do i have clothes over here? I'm not wearing your underwear." Michael said jokingly.

"You weirdo!" I exclaimed.

"You probably do, just check my room." I told him.

"Okay, byebye" Michael said, walking away to my room.

God I love that dude.

Decided to just write a little fluff chapter, the calm before the storm I suppose.