A new school year.

Over the 2 months you guys had for summer break, you guys just went out to movies, stayed at each other's houses, skated, and binged every single show and series to exist. But sadly, it was time for school to start. Luckily, instead of your mom driving you, she was going to let you skate with Michael.

6:02 am

I woke up to the alarm I set, only to smack it and lay back down. Then I remembered.... It's the first day of school.

I got up and looked at the time,

6:03

'I have to leave at 7:00, this should be enough time to get ready.' I thought to myself. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush to put toothpaste on it and brush my teeth, skipping my shower since I showered last night. I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face with warm water and soap.

I dried my face and put on my choice of makeup, which was blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a bit of lipgloss. I went back to my room to pick out my outfit which looked something like this.

 I went back to my room to pick out my outfit which looked something like this

(Help why is it so bad quality 😭 wear something else if you want idc)

'Hm, not bad. This will do' I thought to myself. I grabbed a hairbrush and quickly brushed my hair out, making sure there was no knots. I grabbed my favorite perfume and sprayed some on me.

I went back to my clock to check the time..

6:54 am

Hm, sounds right. I went downstairs and grabbed a banana off of the counter, got my skateboard and my bag then went over to Michaels. I ate my banana by the time I got over to Michaels. I threw the peel in the dumpster that was in the front and walked up to his door to knock.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

...

*creak*

The door opened, revealing Michael in an outfit similar to mine. A baggy AC/DC shirt with baggy jeans and converse.

"You look... nice." Michael complimented, blushing.

"You do too Mike." I complimented back, blushing a little.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" I answered.

We got on our skateboards and headed off to school. I wasn't ready to deal with daily school drama just yet, but it's only natural... I guess.

7:13 am

We skated up to the school, and put our skateboards where the designated spot was. We walked in and our noses were instantly filled with perfume, cologne, and all of the above.

"Hoollyyyy crap. My nose is burning." Michael said in disbelief, scrunching up his nose.

"How much perfume do these people need?" I said, doing the same as Michael.

I looked around and spotted a group of girls that looked like seniors too. A few were chewing bubblegum, others were twirling their hair and batting their eyelashes, and conveniently, they were all blonde.

"Holy shit look at those mean girls over there!" I pointed out, chuckling.

Michael looked where I was pointing and busted out laughing. I did the same.

We stopped when we saw the group of girls walked towards us, whispering and giggling.

"What the actual fuck. Why are they coming towards us?" I asked, panicking.

"I don't know, I want to leave." Michael said with a face of disgust.

"Cmon Mike let's go-" I said but was cut off.

"Hey handsome, my names madison, what's yours?" The girl I guessed was Madison asked Michael, twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes.

"Uhhhh.... Michael?" He replied, confused.

"Can I get your number?" Madison asked, looking up at him twirling her hair more.

"Uhm- I have a girlfriend." Michael said.

Girlfriend?

Who?

When?

I felt anger washing over me. Who is this 'girlfriend' of his?

"Her name is y/n."

Wait what?

Oh I get it.

I'll play along.

"Hi! Nice to meet you..." I said, forcing a smile.

She just scoffed and walked away back to her minions, mini me's, whatever you wanna call them.

"That was weird." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah it was. We should go get our schedules, yeah?" Michael agreed and asked.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards the office.

7:53 am

We got our schedules and we're desperately trying to find our classes. Luckily, we got the same schedule so we were able to go the same way.

"213..."

"214...."

215...."

"216! Michael let's go!" I said aloud.

I dragged Michael along for the billionth time, this time into class. We were some on the first people there, luckily... so we got desks next to each other.

As the bell rung, the last few people rushed inside.

We have a long day ahead of us.