Seek and destroy.

PLAYING: seek and destroy - Metallica

"Searching, seek and destroy."

This chapter is going to be in Williams/Michaels POV only, It's what Michael goes through and what William th8nks about him being suspended.

TW: gore

————————————————

Michaels POV

I don't wanna go home. I'm sure they called my parents. Well- William. I don't know what he's gonna do about this, but I know it won't be good. I guess I get my wish about him paying attention to me. Fuck man. I'm really in for it aren't I? At least I won that fight I guess. I'm to tired to fight again. I can't fight back. I won't fight back.

I got on my skateboard and skated off to my neighborhood with y/n. I assumed she thought something was wrong cause she stopped bothering me. I hope she doesn't hear all that shouting and hitting, I've never told her William abuses me. She won't know, she can't know.

If she finds out then she's gonna get him arrested, which is even worse. He's gonna go mad.

We got to our neighborhood and went our separate ways, I'm dreading going back to that hell of a house.

Back at the aftons residence, Williams POV

"BOY WHERE ARE YOU!?" William shouted, throwing yet another vase of flowers to the ground.

William has destroyed the whole house looking for Michael since he's gotten that call from the principal. He's furious, craves violence. Craves Michaels terrified face as he punches and kicks him to the ground. Imagining his own belt falling apart from sheer force hitting that ungrateful, disgrace of a teenager.

"MICHAEL!" William shouted, louder than he ever has. His heart was pounding, fists bleeding from punching everything in sight.

William went over to the kitchen and knocked all the plates out of the cabinet, hearing them smash to the ground making him crave more violence. He grabbed a lamp from the living room and and smashed it on the floor, making a loud clank. William didn't care about what the neighbors would hear, and Evan and Elizabeth were at school. So he could make as much noise as he wished.

William punched the wall, as hard as he could. Making a hole in it. He even smashed a window. The downstairs of the large house was completely ruined, he wondered what Clara would think. What she would think about his foolish actions.

Michaels POV

I snuck into my room about 5 minutes ago, and I can hear my dad destroying everything in his path trying to look for me. Surprisingly, my room is fairly untouched.

I knew I couldn't make any noise or he would come up here, so I just doodled on some paper I found with a pen.

15 minutes later

I'm tired of doodling, there's nothing to do that will make noise. I found a old basketball in the corner of my room, so I decided to just throw that up and catch it before it hit the ground.

I threw it up a few times, but this time, I didn't feel the ball land in my hands.

I looked down to the ground, and there it was. My fate. The ball hit the ground. I heard William halt from whatever he was destroying and storm up here.

Could I hide? Do I jump out the window? It's to late now. I'm dead.

I heard the door slam open, and i shamefully looked at William.

He had his belt in hand, ready to do who knows what to me.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me down stairs, that's gonna give me some bruises.

"Fuck." I mewled in pain.

He ran down stairs and started to hit me with his belt, it starting to fall apart probably just as he imagined.

I just covered my head, not being able to do anything. I felt a slash to my face, and I touched it.

I was bleeding.

I'm to ashamed to do anything. I brought this upon myself. I guess I'm dying today.

Third person POV

Once Williams belt was done, he moved on to his fists. Then kicking. Michael was beat. Up.

"YOU DISGRACE OF A HUMAN! WASTE OF AIR! WASTE OF SPACE! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD YOU!" William yelled as he abused Michael like he never has before.

Michael really let those words sink in.

Waste of air...

Waste of space.

Disgrace.

Michael cried. He sobbed. His dad tells him it makes up him look weak but he can't help it. He is weak. He should be fighting back.

But he can't. Not today. Not tomorrow. Never. He will never fight back. He deserves all of this.

"OH YOU'RE CRYING? YOU PATHETIC BOY! YOU'RE SO WEAK! JUST A WEAK LITTLE BITCHBOY!" William yelled at his son, as he kicked him.

Pathetic.

Weak.

Michael let his fathers words sink in.

He closed his eyes as he felt his life coming to an end.