I found you. PT2 of "theme park disasters"

SPECIAL CHAPTER: might be shorter or longer.

Until I found you - Stephen Sanchez

You'll see the quote later in the book. :)

—————————————————————

I dragged Michael over to supreme scream, the line having some of our classmates in it.

"Are you positive you still wanna go Michael?" I asked to confirm before getting in line.

"Positive, it'll be fun, Hm?" Michael said.

"I suppose." I said, getting in line.

"Who sounds British now?" Michael said in a weird American accent.

"Ew don't talk like that! I like your British voice better" I told him.

Michael just said random things in that American accent, making me laugh.

We got to the front of the line and looked at the people at the top of the ride.

"That goes really high. I bet they can see everything up there." Michael said.

"Means we can see more rides to go on!" I said back.

The ride came to an end and it was time for our group to get on.

"Ready?" Michael asked.

"Yup!" I answered.

We found some seats next to eachother and sat down, buckling our seats.

The ride operators came to check our seats and then went to start the ride.

We slowly went up, and once again I held Michaels hand. He held mine back.

Once we reached the top, we spotted a Ferris wheel not to far from here.

We saw the sun beginning to set, starting to make a beautiful pattern of colors in the sky.

"Ready?" Michael asked.

"No" I said back, truthfully.

The ride dropped, catching us both off guard.

"MICHAELLL!" I screamed at the top of my voice, probably high enough to shatter glass. (Lol)

Michael screamed at the top of his lungs yet again, not a girl scream but just at the top of his lungs.

The ride came to an end, and we unbuckled to get off.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Ferris wheel?"

"Ferris wheel and ice cream."

"Let's go!" Michael said, this time dragging me to the icecream stand.

"What icecream do you want?" Michael asked, taking his wallet out of his pocket.

"F/f!" I told him.

We walked up to the icecream stand and ordered.

"Can i get a f/f and a vanilla icecream please?" Michael asked.

"Sure! That will be $5.89!" The older lady said.

Michael pulled a 5 dollar bill out of his wallet, than a 1 dollar bill and gave it to the lady, she gave him the rest of the money back and got to making our icecream.

"You got vanilla? Boring!" I said to Michael.

"You can't go wrong with vanilla though, that's the thing." Michael reasoned with me.

"True, true." I agreed as the lady handed us our icecream.

"Thank you!" Me and Michael said at the same time, blushing.

"Take care you two!" She said.

We walked over to the Ferris wheel, the line being pretty empty.

We got on and buckled our seats. The Ferris wheel started to go up slowly.

Me and Michael took a bite out of our icecream, watching the sun set.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Yknow, it felt like "heaven" when I held you again." He randomly said.

"How could we ever JUST be friends?" I asked, hinting to a relationship.

"I would rather die than let you go." Michael spoke truthfully.

"Juliet to your romeo." I said back.

"How I heard you say "I would never fall in love again until I found her", I said "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into."" I quoted.

"I was lost within the darkness but then I found you." Michael said.

"I found you." Michael said again.

We were getting close to reaching the top of the Ferris wheel.

"Y/n I really like you, i always have. I never stopped loving you." Michael confessed.

We looked at eachother.

We both leaned in....

We kissed as we reached the top of the Ferris wheel.

It wasn't a lust filled kiss, or a forced one, rather a kiss that told all of our feelings, how we've always felt. It felt like it happened at exactly the right time.

We both pulled away, slightly panting and our faces red.

"Yknow, I've always wanted to do that." Michael said.

"Me too.." I said.

Michael definitely has soft lips for such a rough boy.

I felt something drip onto my hand, I looked down and my icecream was melting.

I giggled and licked the melting layer off, Michael doing the same.

We laughed away the rest of the night, and fell asleep with a smile on our faces.

Hope you enjoyed, youre welcome. ;)