A valentines to remember.

PLAYING: Here With You - d4vd

"I don't care how long it takes, as long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face."

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a special chapter for u xx
————————————————————————————————————————

Tuesday, 1986

6:01 pm

All day I've just been laying in bed, eating the chocolates, enjoying the gifts, and smelling the flowers Michael got me. What's weird is he hasn't taken me anywhere.

I put another chocolate heart in my mouth, this one having a caramel filling in the middle.

I savored the chocolate then finished it.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in!" I loudly said.

Michael stepped into the room, dressed up nicely.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out" Michael told me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Surprise. It's for Valentine's Day" Michael said.

"Okay" I said, getting up to begin choosing a nice outfit.

I found a red sweater and baseball cap, so I threw it on my bed.

"You should wear a skirt" Michael suggested.

"But I don't want to! I don't look good in skirts!" I complained, staring at him.

"Pleaasssseeeeee?" Michael pleaded, giving me puppy eyes he knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine." I muttered, grabbing a white mini skirt out of my drawer.

I found some white thigh high socks that I could wear, so I threw that on the bed and closed my drawer.

At this point, Michael was in the room with the door closed.

I began to take off my shirt, then I heard Michael playfully whistle.

"I'm gonna need some privacy dude." I told him, letting go of my shirt.

"Aw man, I was enjoying the view." Michael said playfully, laughing.

"Fuck off you perv!" I said, laughing.

Michael laughed with me for a minute then left so I could change.

Luckily, I had showered earlier so I could get straight to changing.
I took off my shirt and put on the sweater, then put on the miniskirt which luckily wasn't too short on me.

I tucked the sweater into the waistband on my skirt and put on my socks, then my red converse and looked in the mirror.

Not bad!

I combed my hair out with the brush on my nightstand and topped my outfit off with the red baseball cap.

I sprayed some perfume on and looked in the mirror one last time.

I walked out the door and instantly bumped into Michael, who for some reason was standing right in front of the door.

"Dude, why are you right in front of the door?" I asked, backing away from him as much as I could before I hit my bedroom door.

"Because why not?" He replied.

"Can we go and not stand here?" I asked.

"Your wish is my command."  He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me downstairs and out the door to the car.

He opened the passenger door for me so I could get in the car, I sat down and he closed the door.

He got into the car himself and started it, pulling out of the driveway.

"Sooo... where to?" I asked again.

"Movies or dinner first?" He asked.

"Movies" I replied.

"Okay, is poltergeist okay? It was the only movie left that had tickets." Michael asked, giving me an apologetic look before turning his attention back to the road.

"I don't mind, I scared easily." I told him.

"We'll see" Michael said, laughing.

6:42 pm

We pulled up to the movie theater and showed them our tickets so they could let us in.

We walked into the room where poltergeist was playing and sat down.

The movie wasn't too scary, I jumped at some parts but for the most part it was fine.

The movie came to an end as people started walking out of the theatre.

We got up and walked outside, smelling the food from the restaurants nearby.

"Where do you wanna eat? It's your pick" Michael said, looking at me.

I looked around and spotted a chili's nearby.

"We could eat at chilis if it's not too expensive" I told him, looking at it.

"Chilis is fine, I was hoping you'd pick that actually." Michael said, chuckling.

We walked over to the nearby restaurant and walked in, surprisingly it wasn't too busy.

"Table for two?" The worker asked, looking for anymore people who could possibly be with us.

"Yup" Michael confirmed.

"Follow me!" The waiter said, walking us to our table.

The waiter sat us down and gave us out menus, then left us some time to think of what we wanted to eat.

Me and Michael decided on sharing a vanilla milkshake.

Michael decided to order a burger and I decided on an Alfredo pasta.

We told the waiter our order and waited for our food, laughing and joking around.

Our food came and we happily ate, then ordered a desert to-go.

We got in the car and drove home.

8:48 pm

We pulled up to the house and got out of the car, then got our desert.

We walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"Wanna watch tv and eat our desert?" Michael asked, sitting on the couch.

"Sure!" I said, grabbing the box off of the table and sitting next to him.

Michael grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, it conveniently already being on The Immortal And The Restless.

"Ofcourse you pick this show." I teased.

"At least it's not a bad show like f/s." He joked. (Favorite show)

"Hey! F/s isn't a bad show. I didn't even say yours was bad!" I defended.

"Sorry not sorry." Michael replied.

And the rest of the night, we ate snacks, joked around, drank beer, smoked cigarettes, watched movies and shows, and talked.

Sucky Valentine's Day chapter. It ended off like the one I published yesterday, I'm sorry for my shitty writing and shiny ideas. Anyways, happy Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have any partners or friends to spend it with, enjoy some snacks and watch a show or movie. Love you guys xx