I still love you.

PLAYING: happier - Olivia rodrigo

"I hope you're happy, but don't be happier."

———————————————————————

Michael noticed me crying and softened his expression. He tried to keep his cool but I know deep down he felt bad. He moved out the way and walked past me over to his locker. He shot me a sorrowful look but I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I wiped my tears and went over to my locker to put stuff in and take stuff out, blablabla.

I walked to my class and sat in the back, trying to process what happened.

I held back tears as I lashed my head down and waited for the lesson to start.

Home

I opened my front door and my parents and siblings greeted me. I said hi and then went up to my room.

I took off my shoes and sat on the bed thinking about today.

'Why am I so sad about this, I made him jealous too. I still love him, but he doesn't still love me. What do I do?"

A few tears rolled down my face. I wiped them but more fell from my chin.

I just let myself cry, wiping my tears every once and a while.

Eventually I laid down and felt my eyes close.

Next morning

I woke up, still in the clothes I wore yesterday.

'What time is it?'

I checked the clock.

5:42 am

Why so early?

I got my outfit for the day out of my closet, which just consisted of a black oversized hoodie and some dark blue baggy jeans.

I went in the bathroom to get in the shower.

After the shower

I got out of the shower and dried myself off and put my clothes on. I dried my hair with a blow dryer and put it and a lazy low ponytail.

I did some basic makeup which consisted of mascara and eyeliner, I washed my face in the shower so I didn't need to.

I brushed my teeth and put on some lip balm. I sprayed some perfume and walked out the bathroom into my room.

I got to my room and put my socks on, I grabbed my worn out black converse and put them on.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to grab my skateboard and walk out the door.

Before I left, I stopped and wrote a note on the counter that read-

"don't worry about me, I just went to school early to finish some extra homework, bye. - y/n"

I picked up my skateboard and walked out the door, feeling the cold breeze hit my face.

I got on my skateboard and skated off to school.

-sorry for the short chapter, drama alert 🚨🚨🚨 because there is going to be A LOT in these next few chapters!