The sparkle in your eyes.

PLAYING: Always Forever - Cults

"You and me, always forever <3"

————————————————————

2 weeks after the incident.

Michaels POV

I really hope y/n is ready to come back to school this week. I really miss her, my day isn't complete without her.

Ever since her parents have died, she hasn't had the usual sparkle in her eyes she always has.

Since she's been out of school, I've been doing all of her work and doing all her tests, I've been sure to make sure she gets an 80% or higher on them too. Surprisingly, her grade has gone up since I've been doing her work instead of down or staying the same.

Her teachers have been really thankful for me, and even though I've been overworking myself and y/n tells me not to I've done it anyways. And for once, I'm actually somewhat proud of myself.

Y/n has mostly been sitting in her room, I've been trying my best to feed her and make sure she isn't harming herself as much as possible. But with school it's been hard.

Today is Friday, and I'm currently in 6th period, history.

I'm finished with my work so I'm doing y/ns as always.

I've been finding myself doodling on her pages, teachers don't really mind though so it's fine.

I finished up y/ns work and turned it in right before the bell rang.

I picked up my stuff and walked out of class with the rest, my mind still on y/n.

I sat down in my 7th period and pulled out my sketchbook and started doodling, I'd probably give it to y/n so I put a decent amount of effort into it.

Luckily, I had already completed me and y/ns work ahead of time so I could just do whatever.

I was planning on taking her out tonight, so she could clear her mind and there was a possibility of her coming back to school. She can't just sit there forever, she has to heal and keep living her life.

I thought of sneaking out with some beer and cigarettes.

That should work.

I could bring some of Henry's old spray paint too, I found it awhile back when I visited.

Perfect.

Y/ns POV

I was laying in bed, letting my mind wander.

When am I gonna go back to school?

Michaels been overworking himself trying to do my work and my homework, he already struggles to keep up with his own work. I've told him to stop but he insists on not letting my grades drop.

Since my parents, I've just been laying in bed all day, trying my best to eat at least once a day.

Michael has noticed I'm skinnier, so he's trying his best to feed me. But I can tell he's tired after school, he has bags under his eyes that weren't there before. He's not letting me harm myself either, I guess that's a good thing.

He's been reminding me to shower and brush my hair and teeth, which I definitely wouldn't have remembered to do without him. Usually he brushes my hair for me, which is nice.

After school he immediately tends to me and my needs. He does our homework then might tell me about his day, how our group is, then will go straight to sleep. The only time he eats is in the morning and at lunch, which isn't good knowing we get out of school around 2:35.