Doubtfull.

A small fluff chapter, not really apart of the storyline but it can be if you want it to be. Think of this how you want, as a treat perhaps.

PLAYING: After dark - mr.kitty

"I'm so glad to know"

—————————————

It's just another off day, I dropped Valerie and Ian off at school a while ago. I had nothing to do, didn't wanna listen to music, nothing to watch on tv, no paper to doodle on, and no console to play games on. So naturally- I just laid down and started thinking. And with nothing to think about, I guess I just started overthinking.

What about? Well- me and Michael. How we're doing I guess.

Does he love me? Of course he does. I love him.

But what if he doesn't? What if he's just playing with my feelings? What if he doesn't like me? What if he's just dating me to make others jealous, to look cool? What if he's just trying to make me happy?

What if...

What if...

WHAT IF

Soon enough, the tears started to well up in my eyes, and a familiar lump started to form in my throat.

And soon enough, there were warm tears rolling down my cheeks.

I sniffled, I sobbed. I tried to wipe my tears but they just kept coming.

I wanted to call Michael, to ask him about my thoughts. To ask if they were true, to ask what he thought of me.

With teary eyes, i sloppily put his number in my phone and waited for it to answer.

"Hello?" I heard Michael call out.

"Michael, come over. Please." I said, in a raspy voice.

"W-why? What's wrong?" Michael asked me.

"Now." I told him, hanging up.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. And since I called, the tears still hadn't stopped.

I answered the door and clung onto Michael for dear life, sobbing into his chest.

"Hey, it's okay. Calm down. What's wrong?"

"Do you love me?" I asked him, teary eyed.

"Of course I do, why would you think I don't?" He asked me.

"I was just thinking and- I guess I overthought." I said, calming down.

"Y/n, don't ever think that some bullshit like that is even possible. I will never cheat, I will never not love you y/n. If we broke up I'd still love you, if we were enemies I'd still love you, if one of us was dead I'd still love you y/n. I will always love you no matter what. Bigger, smaller, healthy, unhealthy, you name it. I love you y/n." He rambled, gripping my shoulders.

I cried more and hugged him even tighter.

"Hey hey hey, what's up now?" Michael asked, holding me.

"I love you too." I wailed, crying into his shoulder.

Idk what I was trying to do with this, whatever. I sort of have writers block at the moment, so I'm going to take a break and only write one shots. I have some good ideas anyways.