Chapter 22

I woke up panting the next day, the dream I had, it was awful. My dad he.. he killed my mother and I couldn't do anything to help, all I could do was watch..

Forget that for now y/n.. as I said it was just a dream, my mother is already dead..
I changed clothes and brushed through my hair. I opened my door and let out a large sigh realizing that it would take me the next half an hour to find my way downstairs. Here we go..

42 MINUTES, THATS LONGER THAN YESTERDAY. I fell on my stomach as soon as I hit the bottom floor and just rested there for five minutes
"y/n, what are ya doing there on the floor?" I jumped and rose to my feet, patting off the dust on my clothing to pretend I was never on the floor "me on the floor? When?" The purple haired maniac started 'teleporting' (moving really fast) from where he was standing to where i was on the floor "DUDE, YOU WERE LITERALLY JUST THERE" I shook my head and turned around "sorry but it couldn't have been me, are you okay? Like have you bumped your head or something?" he slumps his shoulders "i dunno.. maybe i did but would i remember if i did.. WHO KNOWS ANYWAYS IM SO PUMPED FOR THR BEACH.. BEACH BEACH BEACH" here we go again..
I walked into the kitchen and found nobody. Oh? Did no one make breakfast here? I walked into the lounge room and found everybody there chatting. "Guys, when's breakfast?" they all looked at me strangely, Vanessa was the first to speak "what are you talking about? It's way past breakfast time it's like what.." she started counting 1,2,3,4 on her fingers "4pm" it's fair to say my jaw dropped "are you being serious?" Noelle crossed her arms "it's true. I'm really not surprised you woke up this late, after all us royals need our beauty sleep" Asta tilted his head in confusion "but Noelle, you woke up before I did. Does that mean i'm more beautiful than you are?" everybody in the room went silent until we all burst out laughing.. all except for Noelle and poor Asta who was confused "ASTA YOURE NOT BEAUTIFUL N-NOT EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST ALL RIGHT?! y-you better believe me" Asta scratched his cheek "all right?" It never seemed as if Asta knew what was going on.
"Getting back to your question
y/n, we've already had breakfast" i sighed "when's dinner..?" Gordon stood up next to me and tried to smile

"ᴵ ᵗʳᶦᵉᵈ ˢᵃᵛᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵃʳᵐᶦᵉ ᵃᵗᵉ ᶦᵗ, ᵃˡˢᵒ ʷᵉ ᵘˢᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈᶦⁿⁿᵉʳ ᵃᵗ ⁷ᵖᵐ. ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᶦᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉᵐ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵃˡˢᵒ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᴵ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ʷᵉ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈˢ."

I smiled back at him, although he talked in a tone that was quieter than a whisper I could still hear him. Though the fact that dinner was at 7pm was practically a war crime.  "I appreciate the thought Gordon, I think you're right we will be great friends!" I then slumped "you're not kidding about dinner being at 7pm are you?" he shook his head.
"HAHA KID I CAN MAKE YA SOME GRUB IF YA WANT" Yami ruffled my hair and my eyes went blank. The last time I has Yamis cooking I had food poisoning for a week, I felt sick just thinking about it.
"Not again Yami. NEVER again"
Vanessa got up from laying down "you two know eachother?" even Finral was confused "I didn't even know that" Yami rested his elbow on my head and I nodded "he's my uncle. Uncle Yami"

Finral gasped "no way.."
Asta froze in his tracks "I knew her dad and Yami knew eachother but uncle..?"
Vanessa was unfazed, she was too drunk too care either that or she didn't even realise anything was said
Grey just breathed out some smoke, nothing new
Gordon whispered 'wow'
I actually didn't know where Charmie was
Noelle almost fainted "I better not be related to him because if i am I-" she couldn't even find words to say what she was going to do
Gauche had a tear "so beautiful. Isn't family amazing.. I wish i could be that close with my dear Marie right now.."
They all glanced at him giving him a weird look.