Part 31

It was hard coming back to the golden dawn.. seeing people's faces upset.. but still happy to see me, though i have never seen half of them because the squad was so big.

Captain Vangeance gave me a hug which was adorable, he was glad I was home. He did give me a ten minute lecture which I almost cried during because I didn't want him to be angry at me.

I was so glad I was finally back.. I did need to go and visit the Black Bulls at one point, Yami keeps sending me letters.. scary letters, i'm guessing he found out what happened through Captain Vangeance. But Yami wouldn't baby me he'd actually yell.. i'm gonna put that off as long as possible.

"Y/n! Y/n!" A loud knock echoed through my room.
I got up off my bed and opened the door, I got greeted by a happy Mimosa.

"you look so happy! What's going on?"

She took a deep breath "it's asta, his arms have been healed.. also, I'm pretty sure Klaus is hosting a eye of the midnight sun revision session tonight and he said we all have to attend"

Astas arms have been healed? A tear fell from my eye which i swiftly wiped "Astas healed?" Mosa nodded "I just knew he'd be okay!" I nodded happily "I'm so glad, i've been kind of putting off seeing the Black Bulls.."

Mosa placed a hand on my shoulder "there's no rush.. the only place you should rush to is that revision session tonight or Klaus will be angry"

"RIGHT"

Mimosa turned and started to walk away "i'll see you tonight"
I waved even though she couldn't see me "good bye mosa!"

I closed my door and plopped on my bed with the stupidest grin plastered on my face.

He's okay.. it's just as Yuno said, they'd all be looking for ways to heal themselves.. and he did! I'm so happy, I could scream! But i'm not going to or I may get yelled at.

I stood up and walked to my window, it was beautiful day outside. I had the longest sleep last night so it was currently 3pm and the sun was shining. Right!

I got changed into some nicer clothes, put on my robe and grabbed a basket and a blanket.
I'm going to have a picnic!

I went down to the cafeteria, grabbed some food and went outside to a near by mountain. Yes, I went all by myself but I think after the hard week I had I needed some time to be alone and just have some peace. I needed some time to figure out who I was and who I wanted to be.

I knew for certain that I still wanted to be a member of the golden dawn, someone who always looks for new friends, someone who cares about her friends, someone who is respectful, someone who cherishes memories.. i just wanted to be a good person.

But I also wanted to be someone that doesn't have to rely on others to protect me, someone who doesn't need others to make me happy, of course those are what friends are for but I didn't want to weigh my friends down in fights and such.. I needed to become stronger mentally and psychically because otherwise every time someone i love gets hurt, the week i just had will get repeated.. if i become stronger then i can help that situation not happen.. if i was stronger i wouldn't have passed out and i could've assisted the black bulls in the battle against Vetto..