Chapter 1

Author's POV

The alarm clock starts to ring violently, and y/n moans.

Y/N POV

I graoned as I heard the alarm clock ringing, but noticed that it was Saturday morning, and just lay inside the blanket. I was about to sleep when my mom broke into the room and yelled at me.

Mom: Y/n! Breakfast is ready! How many times did I call you?!

Y/n: Okay Mom...

I rubbed my eyes as I looked at my mom. I knew she was angry, but she was also smiling. Nowadays, I felt like my mom was acting oddly. She smiled when we are eating, she smiled after coming home, and she smiled every time. When I stared at my mom, she shot me what's the problem glance. I shook my head off and got out of my bed.

Sighing, I walked to the washroom and washed my face. Ugh. I want more sleep. Sleep is more important than breakfast--

When I got to the kitchen, my mom was sitting there, expression mixed with worry and excitement. Looking at my mom, I asked her.

Y/n: Mom, do you have something to tell me?

Mom: Yes, y/n.

Y/n: What is it?

Mom: *breathlessly* y/nihaveaboyfriend

Y/n: *munching the food* What mom? I didn't hear it.

Mom: *sighs* Y/n I have a boyfriend.

Y/n: *Chocked but managed to swallow it* And is he making you happy?

Mom: *dreamingly* yes.

Y/n: *Turning her gaze to her phone* Then I'm fine with it, too. But I want to meet your boyfriend.

Mom: Oh! Okay, I'll tell him.

Smiling widely, my mom turned her gaze to the phone screen and hummed. But the true reason I said I wanted to meet that guy is that I wanted to know him. The one who mom chose after my dad.

Then, Mom looked at me, again, smiling widely.

Mom: Y/n-ah. We are going to have dinner tonight, so dress nicely. Also, his sons will be coming.

With that word, she stood up, humming, and went to her room.

I sighed. It wasn't that often, seeing her humming and smiling and being so happy. Just after my dad died. If that guy makes mom happy--welp, I have almost no choice.

When I was done with my breakfast, I looked at the clock. It was almost 10 A.M because I woke up late. I sighed and cleaned my dish, doing my morning course.

My life is so miserable--my dad is dead, with no friends--

My name is Choi y/n. I am 15 now, but I am in Grade 11 because of my IQ. *smirks* My IQ is 343. Which is high for middleschooler. But because Mr. Song, school principle said I should pass middleschool, so I currently am Grade 11. I don't have any friend. It's not like that I don't want any friends. They just don't come near me. They are so annoying. I live with my mom because my dad--

he died because of accident.