Chapter 14💜

Y/n woke up and found Jungkook sleeping, sitting on a chair next to y/n's bed. She found Jungkook looking like a bunny when she slept, but she soon shrugged it out and woke him up. 

Y/n: Wake up, Junglebook!

Jungkook: *Opening his eyes* Huh? Who calls who Junglebook?

Y/n: *lol* You fell asleep. 

Jungkook: *ignoring her* Jin hyung, she's awake!

Y/n heard Jin's footsteps downstairs, and stood up, heading to the washroom. 

Y/n: OMG my hair's a mess. Like I need to take care of it every day. 

Jin: Y/n! Are you awake?!

Y/n: Yup, and who yells at who? You're the one who almost killed me!

Jin: *...* Well...Yeah...But...Anyways, BP's downstairs. They've been threatening me.

Y/n got shot out of the washroom as she heard BP is downstairs. She almost fell down, but she stood up and ran to Jisoo. 

Jisoo: You're so heavy Y/n. 

Y/n: *pouts* oh, come on, I just woke up!

Bp&Y/n: *chattering playfully*

And there stood BTS station at them at owe. They've never seen BP being like that nor have seen Y/n being like that. 

Y/n: Which day is it?

Jennie: Thursday. You've slept 4 days in a row. You will be going to school tomorrow. 

Y/n: Seriously, Unnie? But...

Lisa: It's fine we already told the principal that you'll be coming on Friday. 

Y/n: Ok...? I'm not in heaven anyways, right?

Bp: Yes you aren't. 

*Timeskip to Friday* 

Y/n's pov. 

I woke up and finished my morning routine. But when I tried to sneak out of the house, I was caught by Jin. 

Jin: Now, where do you think you're going, Miss? 

Y/n: Uh...to school, obviously? 

Jin: Nope. You're going with us without a car. 

Y/n: *WTF* I.AM.GOING.WITH.YOU.GUYS?

Jungkook's head popped out of the dark hallway. 

Jungkook: Yes, my little sis.

Y/n: *disgusted* Don't call me your little sis. I am not your sister. 

Jungkook: *doesn't care* I am also not your brother. 

Y/n: Yes. 

I sat down at the table, sighed, and ate my breakfast silently. After breakfast, I sat down inside the car and sighed. 

When I turned my phone on and check the system, I found the shocking truth about last night. Some other mafia group, but not BTS tried to assassinate me. Then, I had someone coming into my mind. 

I just remember how Jungkook had his hand uncomfortable at the breakfast table. And I noticed that Jungkook's tip of his index finger is red. 

I shouted at Jungkook next to me. 

y/n: Jungkook! Could you give me your hand?

Jungkook: What--Y/n?

I checked his hand. Between his tattoos, I found a small scratch that just looked like a small scar. But when I looked it closely, I found out that it was a scratch that was caused by a dart, and his marked logo of the Mafia Group, 'Stray Kids'. And their darts contained poisons. 

I looked around nervously, not hearing the shouts of BTS around me. Finally, I heard Jungkook shouting at me. 

Jungkook: Hey y/n, don't you hear me?

Y/n: No...but your hand...it's poisoned...

Jungkook: What?

I panicked, being reminded of terrible memories. 

*flashback*

Y/d/n: Y/n, if you do this motion, you could kill anyone easily. Try it. 

I followed my dad's motion and was about to try on dummies that were invented specially for mafias. 

But all of sudden, the glass broke and I heard gunshots around me. When I heard a gunshot right behind me. But when I panicked and stood in the middle of the fight and bullets running all the way around. When I was about to get shot by the guy, dad ran over and covered me, getting shot in his chest. I panicked seeing all that happened. 

Then, burning in anger, I started to use the techniques that my dad reached me to kill people, and started to kill the men with black suits. But only eight of them survived and ran away. 

After the room was quiet, I ran over to my dad, sobbing hard. 

Y/n: D-ad...

Y/d/n: Y/n...well... done. No, you should take over the place of the mafia queen...Don't forget that I always love you...

Y/n: Dad!!!*panicking*