Chapter 17

Yeonjun: ...True. 

Y/n: I have to attend the class guys. Bye. 

I almost slept during class. But because I was going to get a detention if I sleep during the class. 

After a few boring boring classes, it was finally my lunchtime. When I was sitting alone, I felt old, icy water being poured on me. Then, the voice shivered my spine. 

Y/s/n: Unnie! I'm so sorry...I'll bring clothes! Or---

Y/n: *in a low voice* Shut the fuck up, bitch. I know you did it on purpose. 

With that, I stood silently and stomped toward the restroom. I locked the door and panicked. The nightmares began again. I really missed when seventeen and my dad was alive--I hoped I could go back in time. I whispered to myself. 

Y/n: When you can't find Joshua in one month, you'll gonna die. 

I slowly stood, up and headed to my locker to look for my spare clothes. 

*At home*

I found that my mom was at home. I ran over to her, but she pushed me. When I looked around, I found Blackpink, BTS, and TXT staring at me. 

Y/n: Wha-what? 

Blackpink spoke first. 

BP: YOU tried to poison LISA. 

Y/n: M-Me? 

BP: Yes you. 

Y/n: ... Where's y/s/n? 

BTS: Why are you looking for our sister? 

At that moment, I felt the word 'our sister' touching deep inside my heart. 

Y/n: What about you, TXT? 

Soobin: We're really sorry, y/n. But we have to break the alliance with you. 

Y/n: ...but--why? 

Taehyun: ...we found out that you tried to a--

Y/n: Stop. 

Beomgyu: Y/n--

Y/n: I said STOP! Now I know what happened...And what about you guys? What? You wanna torture me? GO AHEAD! 

Jungkook: Mom, can we?

Mom:...I'm disappointed by you, y/n. I found out that you bullied y/s/n for a year. You are not my daughter. 

Y/n: *shocked* I--I...

Jungkook dragged me to the basement and threw me into the floor. I wondered what was going on, then the water with toxic chemicals in it started to pull on me. I noticed this was 'Ricin', the strong plant poison that is used to kill people. But because it had water mixed in it, even though I felt my skin melting, I didn't feel any symptoms except that. 

Y/n: Think you could torture me with this? Insane!

JK: Hyungs, I think she has finally gone mad. 

Jin: Y/n, did you do that? 

Y/n: What do you think of me as, a psychopathic serial killer? 

Taehyung: No. What we mean is that did you bully y/s/n? 

I felt another pain, but I ignored it and laughed maniacally, thinking about what y/s/n had done to me. 

Y/n: Before I answer...why do you care about y/s/n like that? 

Jimin: We are telling you this because we're gonna kick you out of the house. It's because she looked like our dead sis--

Y/n: PFFT...! You guys really are stupid--you only like her because she looks like your dead sister? That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard...

Then, Yoongi slapped me. It was the first time I felt him touching me. But I remembered his temperature; he was once the allied mafia with me and my dad. But on the day my dad got killed, he teamed up with BTS. I finally lost my mind and yelled at Yoongi. 

Y/n: You betrayer. 

Yoongi: *a little shocked* What? 

Y/n: Think I didn't notice you, huh? We'll see when we see again! Imma gonna get out of this disgusting place, so get me out of here. 

But before I could move again, one more bucket of Ricid was spilled onto me, and I experienced the pain again. But I endured it and started to run. 

When I got out of the basement, everybody in the living room was gone. When I headed to the backyard...I saw them having a...party?!

Ah. Yes. Now I remember. It was y/s/n's birthday today.