Chapter 27

A/n's pov

???: Bang! 

Y/n, Joshua, and RM stood up, picked up the gun, and prepared to shoot back. 

Y/n: Who are you? 

???: Whoa whoa, it's me. 

Y/n: ?! How are you alive?  I thought you are dead--? That's why I killed--?!

???: You thought that was really me? That wasn't. The man who is dead was a twin brother.  

Y/n: he wasn't my dad...? Then who are you?

Dad: ME? I'm your real dad. 

Y/n: This can't be...

Dad: See, I tested you in various ways. I used y/s/n, Stray Kids, and even other mafias to test you. Well, not to mention that few people died on the way...

Y/n: You--you killed your brother to just test me? You're just a piece of trash. YOu aren't even my real dad. 

Dad: *Little mad* No. I am your dad. 

Y/n: No you are not. You aren't even my real dad. You didn't even raise me...

Joshua: Get out of here before we kill you. 

Dad: *smirk* Do you think you could kill me? Actually, if I think about it now--*gasp* 

*Violence warning🚫*

Y/n shot the gun right into his chest until the blood overflowed out of the hole. Y/n's real dad coughed the blood out. Y/n stepped on her dad making him cough more blood. 

Dad: *cough cough* Didn't think that you will attack me...huh? But you know...y/s/n is still alive. She-*cough* we'll take revenge for me...

Y/n: I will kill you! 

She shot the gun toward him until he was covered with blood. RM tried to stop her but she was so fierce; after she used all of her bullets, she stabbed him with her pocket knife. 

But when she calmed down and collapsed, she noticed someone was looking at her with shock by the door. 

It was BTS who came back to take her to the mansion. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the story almost came to the end. I hope you like the next few chapters!