Chapter 16

It was my sister, talking to one girl in the middle of the street. I was shocked because I was sure that she wasn't back yet. But I heard Jin saying to Jungkook.

Jin: I fastened Y/s/n's plane schedule. She is at school now. 

Jungkook: Nice. I wanted to see my new sister

He said, clearly staring at me. He was saying that he didn't take me as a sister. I turned my gaze to the other side of the car, where J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi were sitting 

When Taehyung saw me, he said to me clearly but without making a sound. I could read his mouth. 

Taehyung: You are not our sister you know.

Y/n: ...

I looked down, at my hand, and found a little tattoo that I forgot about it. It was on my middle finger. It was the tattoo that shows that I am part of Seventeen. Even though it was a rule to get rid of the tattoo when the group was destroyed, I didn't. Because it felt like Seventeen was still alive when I had a tattoo on. Then, I had another flashback. 

*flashback* 

Y/n's pov. 

I returned to the building. Nothing was left inside the building but burned marks. I quickly ran to the basement, remembering that members didn't where rings that day. When I was about to give up, I found a crystal box with each member's ring. 

I went out of the building, walking towards the deeper side of the wood. When I found the flat land, I dug 12 holes and placed each ring on each hole. 

*back to present* 

My tattoo was getting more and more attention of mine, driving me insane. 

Yoongi: Jin Hyung, when are we gonna arrive at school? 

Jin: Just now. 

When the door opened, I quickly flew out of the car and mixed into the group of fangirls. 

I headed to the principle office and opened the door, I found TXT talking to the principal. 

TXT: We are sorry uncle...we won't do it again. 

Principle: I am too gonna let you go just because you guys are my nephew. 

Y/n: Uh...sir? I'm here to get my schedule...

Principle: Ah, yes! Take this! And you five, if I see you guys again, you are dead!

TXT: Yes...sir. 

And I dragged them out of the office, swearing with my mouth. 

Y/n: Seventeen's killed by BTS. 

I said to them in one moment when we reached the place where nobody could see me. 

Yeonjun: The fUcK?!

Y/n: Shut up, Oppa. I don't want you to die because of your uncle.