Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

Not to lie, I was a little bit scared. Even though I was Mafia Queen before, currently BTS was Mafia Kings since I left. But instead, Taehyung whispered to me. 

Taehyung: We're gonna pretend to attack you. Just act along. 

With that, BTS attacked me with *pretty fake skills*. I acted along, pretending that I was losing. Finally, BTS acted like they won and started running away with Y/s/n. I smirked, seeing surprised Joshua and RM. 

Joshua: Don't tell me you let them away?! They killed your dad! 

I shook my head, knowing that wasn't true. 

Y/n: It's all one of y/s/n's plans. She hired a few voice actresses to fake the conversation. So technically, she already took off the nanomachine that I used. 

RM: Is she even a human? How did she notice that? 

I got my pad from outside the room. I showed them data and information that I researched for 2 years since I left Korea and moved to Japan. 

Y/n: This is the chart of the member of the Stray Kids. Originally Stray Kids should have 8 members. But, as you see, in the information I got from hacking, they have 1 more member who is a girl. And, if you hack the headquarter of the Stray Kids, you can see more information about their 9th member. (OT8 ver.) She is Y/s/n. 

I showed them the picture of the 9th member in information. 

Y/n: She is the 9th member of Stray Kids

Y/n: She is the 9th member of Stray Kids. She killed her dad...There must be a reason to think of it again...

But RM cutted through my thoughts. 

RM: Anyways, we need to head to our mission place...It's about killing Stray Kids--

Y/n: No need to, oppa. 

RM: Huh?

Y/n: Did you thought that former mafia queen wouldn't be strong enough to kill Stray Kids by my own? 

Joshua: What did you do--

Y/n: I send my side of killers to kill them. I checked their corpse on my own. Hopefully none of them were alive--exept for y/s/n. Oh! I have something to tell you! We're moving to BTS mansion. 

RM: What the--? 

Y/n: *Tells what happened in room when they were outside* 

Joshua: So you mean you trust them?

Y/n: No. But if they betray us, I could kill them in once. I sent spy to their mansion since when I left. She's maid in BTS. I teached her to put poison on food without making it so obvious. I'm the only one who has the medicine to fix it. 

RM: What if she stab us in the back? 

Y/n: Don't worry. I already injected vaccines to you guys secretly. 

Then there was gun shots outside of the room.