Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

When I came down the stairs, I remembered that today was Sunday and we had no school. I wanted to cry. At least if god let me study...UGH! 

(author's note: alright. let's be honest. I don't know what I'm writing right now. 😎)

I felt someone holding my wrist when I was about to head up again. It was Mr.Kim

Y/n: What do you want? 

Mr. Kim: Umm...y/n? Your mom told me that you have a sister. And...she's coming here in two weeks. 

Y/n: What the f--

Mr.Kim: So could you tell that to BTS? 

Y/n: Ofc n--

Mr.Kim: Thank you. I believe in you. 

I was standing in the middle of the stairs, not knowing what to do. Then, I remembered my sister. 

Flashback

I walked down the hill, heading to the school. Even though it was early in the morning, I came out of the house to avoid my sister. I saw school ahead. I ran down the hills and arrived at the lobby of the school. 

I was about to step inside when cold ice water poured onto me. There, I saw y/s/n, my sister, grinning evilly, with her friends. 

Y/s/n: Hah! How was that, Unnie? 

Y/n: Y/s/n?! Why are you doing this to me?

Y/s/n: Well...No reason. Because why not?

Flashback ends

I collapse onto the stairs because of this memory. I hated to get attention, but that day, I got tons of attention in the lobby, being held by y/s/n and her friends. 

Right now, I am in Seoul but she is in Busan. And she is coming back. I stood up but stumbled. I hold the staircase and walked down. BTS was still eating, and they were talking cheerfully. But when I was seen, they glared at me. 

BTS: What do you want?

Y/n: I don't want anything, your dad wants me to do something. 

BTS pov

Y/n: I don't want anything, your dad wants me to do something.

BTS: Wait...What...?

Y/n: Yeah yeah. And I am truly sorry to say that you will have another terrible sister for you after two weeks. 

BTS: ...(shocked) 

Y/n: (smirks a little) Then bye. Good luck with dealing with me and my sister. 

Vmin: Well...I think she will be better than you. 

Y/n: (mentally breaking) Yaah. Who said to judge a book by its cover?!

Suga: And who said we can't?

Y/n: (mentally exploding) Umm...Me. 

BTS: We don't care about you and get out of here. 

Y/n: You don't have to tell me. I am going out because I feel it is pointless to continue the endless conversation. 

BTS: Whatever. Just get out. 

BTS pov ends. 

Y/n's pov. 

I walked out of the house and headed to the river again. Walking slowly, I kept being reminded of what y/s/n did. Then I ran, because I felt like I will remember everything about her, and I will be held by her, again. 

I just ran and ran, until I reached the Han River. I sat down by the nearby bench. I panted and tried to forget my sister. But as I tried to forget, memories were getting more and more space in my head. I felt a headache. As I tried to stand up and head home again, I felt dizzy and stumbled, falling down. 

Sh*t. I forget to bring my medicine. Suddenly, I felt my breath getting more rapid and blacked out, hoping someone will come. 

[author's note: She has trust issues, of course. She only believes Blackpink now.😑]

Blackpink pov. 

We were walking to Han River for a picnic. It was late spring, so it wasn't that hot. We were talking about school tomorrow, because we heard that a new student is coming from our cousin, BTS. We were about to cross the street when Lisa pointed at something. 

Lisa: Umm...Guys? 

BP(except for Lisa): Hmm? 

Lisa: Guys, I think there's something on the floor, and it is...moving!

Jennie: Wait, isn't that...person? 

Jisoo: Yeah...we better go and check on that person. 

Rosé: Let's go fast. 

We ran towards that person and were very shocked. 

Bp: Y-y/n? 

Rosé: We'd better calm her down. Let's take her somewhere flat. I knew it. She was having a panic attack. 

Jennie: But what could make her have a panic attack?! She is fearless and psychopathic ma--

Jisoo: Shush! She's regaining her calm. 

Lisa: Yeah! She woke up!! Y/n! Do you remember us...?

Y/n pov. 

I woke up and saw four similar faces when I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes. Are they...my...Blackpink...Unnies?

Y/n: Un...nies? 

BP: You remember us?

Y/n: Yeah! How can I forget you?! You were my besties in the world!

BP: (grins)

Y/n: But why are you guys here? 

Lisa: That's what we want to ask. How on f***ing earth are you here? 

Jennie: Lisa, no cursing! 

Y/n: I--my mom...is getting married...

BP: WHAT?! AUNTIE IS GETTING MARRIED?! WITH WHO?!

Y/n: Yeah. And I will have seven annoying brothers so-called BTS. 

BP: WHAT?! BTS?! SERIOUSLY?

Y/n: I am super serious, and yes. 

BP: Then we are becoming sisters!

Y/n: Wai--what? Yesss!!!

BP: Don't you need to go home? 

Y/n: But--

BP: C'mon we'll take you. 

Y/n: But your cousins are such Meanies to me!

BP: (sharing eye contact) Then we'll make them pay the price for being a meanie to our y/n-ie!

Y/n: Yeah! Unnie-dle you are the best! 

BP: We have the car parked there. 

Y/n: Okie! Yes!! Gaja!